Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fallen Empire: Chapter XI Disavowed (speak to Theron Shan) bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Fallen Empire: Chapter XI Disavowed (speak to Theron Shan) bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

virtualmatrix
05.10.2018 , 12:07 PM | #61
Dropping my sub for a couple of months. I'll come back to this thread to see if it's fixed. This is unprofessional. I cannot believe I spent so much REAL money on Cartel Coins for my character, all to get brick walled by BioWare's bugs. This is the last time that will happen.

Sarova
05.10.2018 , 12:10 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by virtualmatrix View Post
Dropping my sub for a couple of months. I'll come back to this thread to see if it's fixed. This is unprofessional. I cannot believe I spent so much REAL money on Cartel Coins for my character, all to get brick walled by BioWare's bugs. This is the last time that will happen.
It would be far less irritating if the Devs would give us an acknowledgement that they are aware and a fix is being worked on. Is it really that hard Devs? I miss Eric! He would have had our backs on this I'm sure.
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

CharlesBoyd
05.10.2018 , 12:31 PM | #63 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
Hi everyone... I HAVE A WORKAROUND THAT WORKS!

Start Disavowed. As soon as it starts, you'll be in the command center with the eternally-hanging chat bubble.

Hit ESCAPE to get out of that.

Immediately turn around and go to the elevator leading out of the command center (back up to outdoors Odessen). Take the elevator up to the first floor.

While unmounted, run out... right before you get to the green instance boundary with the outside, it SHOULD launch you back into Disavowed... and at that time you should be able to continue with the actual Disavowed start up cutscene!

I have made this work on two characters so make sure you pay attention to the instructions above to the letter. Good luck!
Note that we currently believe this workaround will only work if Koth is still present in the story. In the meantime, we have a fix in progress for this issue and are aiming to include it in patch 5.9.1, releasing May 22nd. Thanks damonskye for helping your fellow players out, and to everyone for helping us get to the root of the issue!
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

virtualmatrix
05.10.2018 , 12:50 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Note that we currently believe this workaround will only work if Koth is still present in the story. In the meantime, we have a fix in progress for this issue and are aiming to include it in patch 5.9.1, releasing May 22nd. Thanks damonskye for helping your fellow players out, and to everyone for helping us get to the root of the issue!
So we won't be compensated for 20 days that this has taken? Maybe I need to call CS directly.

Zelenka
05.10.2018 , 12:52 PM | #65
More then 2 Weeks of waiting time. Thats ist not ok. We pay for Storymode and the rest. This is not a little problem, its impossible to play the other storylines too. Sorry but any other publisher is able to solve the problem with a hotfix.

But you guys need a whole Patch, really?!

I want my money back, the new month hast started a week ago. So 60% of this month is lost.

Sigmah
05.10.2018 , 01:26 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
And will you do anything to compensate the people who literally cannot play the game now for 20 odd days? Its pretty angering.

xEviscero
05.10.2018 , 02:26 PM | #67
This is actually embarrassing. A critical game progression bug taking weeks to fix. I mean surely your joking.

Saregon
05.10.2018 , 02:35 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by xEviscero View Post
This is actually embarrassing. A critical game progression bug taking weeks to fix. I mean surely your joking.
Of course he's joking, and don't call him Shirley.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Zelenka
05.10.2018 , 04:52 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by saregon View Post
of course he's joking, and don't call him shirley.
bazinga!

diamondscope
05.10.2018 , 08:23 PM | #70
So..um dev's could we get at least an extension on the double cxp and exp ? I mean the scoreboard for customer service is a bit lacking and i wont even go in to the fact that most of the community is ignored . But it would be nice if we could get some relief from the complete utter grind feast that has been given to us.