Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rachetsw
05.04.2018 , 09:55 AM | #1251
I did not pull him from terminal. Have not romanced anyone else since KotFE. But Jenny's flag is still the one for after Umbara.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

Estelindis
05.04.2018 , 09:58 AM | #1252
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
I just remember way back when Umbara came out that we were told by the devs this was a story about trust. This is why I think a lot of emphasis was not put on the superweapon story but on our relationship with Theron.
Couldn't agree more. I felt that vibe from the start: that this was all about whether we'd choose to trust Theron (and, in a meta way, the writers). I'm glad that our trust was rewarded.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

CharlesBoyd
05.04.2018 , 10:42 AM | #1253 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sarova
05.04.2018 , 10:42 AM | #1254
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Mine updated and I claimed him through the console after Umbarra as he was the only high influence companion I had on my sorceress at the time (not making that mistake again) and when Andronikos returned I was able to break up with Theron. But there again I broke up with him.
Was this immediately after the fp or after they did a short server reset earlier? Mine did not update & I got Theron from the terminal on all my characters that romanced him. Can you spoiler tag what the update says please?
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Farferello
05.04.2018 , 10:50 AM | #1255
My flag hasn't updated either. Didn't for my Inquisitor who pulled him from the terminal and romanced him, and didn't for my non romancers who didn't pull him from the terminal. I hope it gets updated, it's a little depressing to see the one from Umbara still.

AbilityDrain
05.04.2018 , 10:56 AM | #1256
Just got a bunch of emails through in-game, does anyone know if Zakuul cut ties with the Alliance even if you rule them as an Empress/Emperor?

JennyFlynn
05.04.2018 , 11:00 AM | #1257
Quote: Originally Posted by AbilityDrain View Post
Just got a bunch of emails through in-game, does anyone know if Zakuul cut ties with the Alliance even if you rule them as an Empress/Emperor?
Unsure but I suspect so. I was a Peacekeeper, and I did get an e-mail as posted in another thread to sever ties.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

rachetsw
05.04.2018 , 11:06 AM | #1258
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus as much on him and Lana as heavily we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!
Thank you Charles! For updating us. And for Theron. ❤
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

AbilityDrain
05.04.2018 , 11:08 AM | #1259
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
Thank you Charles! For updating us. And for Theron. ❤
That's perfect!

JennyFlynn
05.04.2018 , 11:10 AM | #1260
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

This and your Tweet have made my day! I think that has been the single biggest concern for all Theron fans--the chance of everyone losing him once he becomes killable/dead to some and him never again receiving story--I'm thrilled to hear that won't be the case! Thank you ever so much for once more highlighting that! ♥
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------