Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

All my incomplete achievements reset today

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
All my incomplete achievements reset today
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jade_de_aguilera's Avatar


jade_de_aguilera
05.03.2018 , 03:22 PM | #1
Guys, this is serious. By all i mean all.

F**k your conquest really bad fixes ...........
For example Iokath kills 5000 is completed as it was and 10000 is 0/10000 and so on and on for all achievements.
Am considering to stop paying for this game.

BB

jade_de_aguilera's Avatar


jade_de_aguilera
05.03.2018 , 03:44 PM | #2
The bug is completely reproducible.

Complete 1 event mission, i guess any. In our case - Experimental Bounds.
The next char you login (not logged today) all incomplete achievements (not conquest general) are reset ......... come on !!!!

swtor_ams's Avatar


swtor_ams
05.03.2018 , 04:09 PM | #3
I confirm, the latest patch introduced a new bug probably related to conquest. After you complete a Gree daily mission ("Experimental bounds" in my case) and relog to a new toon, the progress on ALL your achievements which are not completed is reset.

For example, before the relog I had 34423/50000 players killed for "I Am Death Incarnate" achievement. After the relog I have 0/50000 now (I can prove this with screenshots, see the links below the post). The already completed achievements stay - for example I still have Manhunter achievement for killing 10000 people. The bug is reproducible.

The achievement before doing the Gree mission and relog: https://ibb.co/gEdMon
The achievement after doing the Gree mission and relog: https://ibb.co/k0RGon

AronisContar's Avatar


AronisContar
05.03.2018 , 04:23 PM | #4
Please fix the title so it has a chance to be found ('incomplete' and 'reset').

Awesome bug. I have the 5000 kills in Black Hole achievement, the next higher one stands at 0/10000.

GSF progress, flashpoint progress, planetary progress... I don't even want to estimate how much progress I lost.

Ciao, Aronis!

jade_de_aguilera's Avatar


jade_de_aguilera
05.03.2018 , 04:30 PM | #5
I am really sorry, nobody can fix title once posted.
I was upset and angry. Have noticed mistakes right away, but cannot change it ..

KeithKanneg's Avatar


KeithKanneg
05.04.2018 , 09:30 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by jade_de_aguilera View Post
I am really sorry, nobody can fix title once posted.
I was upset and angry. Have noticed mistakes right away, but cannot change it ..
I had the title fixed. This is a very serious issue and we're working on a resolution right now. The goal is to match up your achievements before the patch and merge them with the progress you made after 5.9.

Our plan is to have this resolved today for anyone impacted. It'll require us to bounce the servers (essentially take them offline for a short-period, make the change, and restart). Once we have those details, we'll add the downtime information to the SWTOR Launcher.

We have Game Update 5.9.1 scheduled for May 22, 2018 where will be addressing other issues you may have encountered with 5.9.

Sorry this happened and caused you so much frustration. We'll get it resolved as soon as we can.

Respectfully,

--Keith-

Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
05.04.2018 , 09:45 AM | #7
Thanks for the fast reply, and that you are able to fix it today and restore all achievements! Having a downtime during EU primetime, especially on a Friday, is always frustrating, but fixing this bug is more important.

Mageraah's Avatar


Mageraah
05.04.2018 , 09:49 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

We have Game Update 5.9.1 scheduled for May 22, 2018 where will be addressing other issues you may have encountered with 5.9.
22nd? disavowed can't be started for me and many others after 5.9 and you want to wait till 22nd?

KeithKanneg's Avatar


KeithKanneg
05.04.2018 , 10:26 AM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Mageraah View Post
22nd? disavowed can't be started for me and many others after 5.9 and you want to wait till 22nd?
We're looking into your particular issue to see if we can resolve it for you. It looks like it's related to you completing Nathema and repeating Chapter 11 of KOTFE. We'll figure it out and get back to you.

Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

aerockyul's Avatar


aerockyul
05.04.2018 , 10:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I had the title fixed. This is a very serious issue and we're working on a resolution right now. The goal is to match up your achievements before the patch and merge them with the progress you made after 5.9.

Our plan is to have this resolved today for anyone impacted. It'll require us to bounce the servers (essentially take them offline for a short-period, make the change, and restart). Once we have those details, we'll add the downtime information to the SWTOR Launcher.

We have Game Update 5.9.1 scheduled for May 22, 2018 where will be addressing other issues you may have encountered with 5.9.

Sorry this happened and caused you so much frustration. We'll get it resolved as soon as we can.

Respectfully,

--Keith-

Thank you for the quick reply and for sharing our feelings on the seriousness of the issue. Appreciate you getting back to us on this
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Rienami, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!