Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don’t add a deserter time out in this meta.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Don’t add a deserter time out in this meta.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
04.12.2018 , 09:37 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by SaerethDL View Post
Perfect example of elitist thinking and not wanting to give up their easy way out.. instead of blaming themselves they'd rather blame the rest of their team. Prime example of why we need a lockout. They are scared of lockouts They don't want to waste their time! But they are happy to waste other people's time They are squirming right now just thinking about having to complete an entire match! lol DO IT BIOWARE! Let them unsub if they have to, don't need that kind of toxic behaviour in this game anyways, more people would play pvp and stay subbed to this game if it was a more relaxed environment without a bunch of rage quitters.
Not that Iím disagreeing with you about rage quitters being a problem, but why should people waste their time when people donít even try to win?
Give more experience or ďeliteĒ players a ranked 8v8 format and I can guarantee I will personally never play another reg match at lvl 70, unless so many people leave the game that only regs pop.
By all means put a lock out on Ranked 8v8 (if they ever add it back) or 4v4. But putting one on regs will kill pvp. I canít understand how people canít see this. Itís like a neon sign saying donít pvp,

Stellarcrusade
04.12.2018 , 11:42 PM | #32
yup pvp lockouts are dumb, it will kill pvp.

kodrac
04.13.2018 , 07:54 AM | #33
Allowing you to choose which warzone you wanted to queue for would increase queue times. And we all know how impatient people are. You know the, erm, uninformed would blame it on server population.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

TUXs
04.13.2018 , 08:19 AM | #34
I only quit WZ's if I see kodrac in them...or any names with a 'k' in them, just in case it's him...
All warfare is based on deception ē If his forces are united, separate them ē If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near ē A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer ē 7-day FREE sub ē FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Andryah
04.13.2018 , 08:56 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Allowing you to choose which warzone you wanted to queue for would increase queue times. And we all know how impatient people are. You know the, erm, uninformed would blame it on server population.
This is in fact a probably undesired outcome of letting players choose rather then take the roll of the dice.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Toraak
04.13.2018 , 09:05 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
I'm sure you are correct on this, however if a lockout is added, then a system should be put in place where if you leave before the match started, or in the 1st 30 seconds if your a backfill you don't get a lockout. This would allow people to have a choice if they want to play a certain map or not. I know I would still leave huttball matches, and arena's regardless of lockout, but it would mean I would queu even less then I do now.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

SaerethDL
04.13.2018 , 09:14 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Schoock View Post
Care to share your character names? I'd love to watch you play.
no thanks I got nothing to prove to you. I know i'm good. I get top dps a majority of the time in every warzone been that way since launch even after I take long breaks and don't even have 236 augs yet, this is on multiple characters. I beat the eternal championship by myself with a sorc in less than 208 gear the first day it came out, the first time I played it. I beat nim SOA the first week it came out, I lead the OP at that time, because I was the leader of a guild. I've beat the kotet and kotfe on mastermode with lvl 1 companions. I went through class stories without equipping a single piece of armor and my lvl 1 companion on dps. I love a challenge, Please tell me again how much I suck.

Update: Here are some old school pvp pics back in 2011-2012 when the max lvl was 50. I've been doing this a long time brother. I just don't care to gloat or take pics anymore, its so common. Mara 59 kills -0 deaths, top dps by a mile. and another old pic i found Mara 60 kills- 0 Deaths Top dps, Immortal
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

EricMusco
04.13.2018 , 09:18 AM | #38 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Keep the feedback coming. Discussions like these are helpful for us so continue to let us know your thoughts.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TrixxieTriss
04.13.2018 , 09:27 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Keep the feedback coming. Discussions like these are helpful for us so continue to let us know your thoughts.

-eric
Hey Eric, an idea for giving us a choice of which WZs we want to play when we queue is to have a system like the group finder for flash points. Let us tick which maps we want to do. But make it so we have to pick a minimum of 3.

Edit, on a side note. Any chance you can get the guys to look at the one time password system. Itís been bugging out for 9 hours for a bunch of us and we canít get back into the game,

Atalantia
04.13.2018 , 09:29 AM | #40
Just don't give me a lockout when I Leave that worthless format named Arena.
Was before F2P