Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Event NO direct decorations what a ....missed opportunity

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Event NO direct decorations what a ....missed opportunity
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Murder_Toys
04.03.2018 , 08:43 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
Well done, BW. You've saved me from spending lots of money.

Decos were all I was really looking forward to with this, although some of those armor sets look nice.
shame =( i had a ace CS person who restore my legacy weapons today .. but this is
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
Want free server transfer and 7 days extra sub
http://www.swtor.com/r/KYbFPT

smccoole
04.03.2018 , 08:50 AM | #22
Yeah I am really disappointed as well. I really wanted to pick up some centerpiece decos like the Sandcrawler and some of the statues. Very bummed out.

ceciltaru
04.03.2018 , 08:51 AM | #23
I saw someone mention this on reddit and was sad that decos were not part of this sale, so i tweeted this:

Quote:
@swtor so apparently CM decorations are not part of the new CM event... I mean they would take up a lot of space for sure. but maybe BW is looking into better ways to deliver decorations to its stronghold enthusiasts??? @musco @Charles_Boyd
i meant to add a #HintHintNudgeNudgeNoWhatIMean to that, but forget...

Anyway, Charles mentioned during the swtor_central stream some experimental stronghold things, so maybe changes to decorations is part of this??? i know speculation.

Its still a missed opportunity though for sure.

It is good to see fellow stronghold enthusiasts making their voices heard here though!

JepFareborn
04.03.2018 , 08:57 AM | #24
Anyone willing to spend 700cc on a gold decoration gamble pack ? Risk it for a Luxury Spa, Jukebox, or Underworld Bar? This is such a major disappointment.
I'm currently residing on Server - Satele Shan - formerly from The Harbinger and before that Gauntlet of Kreshh.

Murder_Toys
04.03.2018 , 09:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
Anyone willing to spend 700cc on a gold decoration gamble pack ? Risk it for a Luxury Spa, Jukebox, or Underworld Bar? This is such a major disappointment.

Murder_Toys
04.03.2018 , 09:28 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ceciltaru View Post
I saw someone mention this on reddit and was sad that decos were not part of this sale, so i tweeted this:

i meant to add a #HintHintNudgeNudgeNoWhatIMean to that, but forget...

Anyway, Charles mentioned during the swtor_central stream some experimental stronghold things, so maybe changes to decorations is part of this??? i know speculation.

Its still a missed opportunity though for sure.

It is good to see fellow stronghold enthusiasts making their voices heard here though!
hope this works

EricMusco
04.03.2018 , 09:42 AM | #27 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We definitely share your interest in getting more decos on the CM! I will spare you the details but simply put, most decos weren't originally built in a way that we can easily place them on the market. It is our goal to have all CM decos be available on the market in some form (whether individually or in a bundle) at some point in the future. Hopefully sooner than later, we just couldn't get them ready in time for this sale.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

masterceil
04.03.2018 , 09:43 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We definitely share your interest in getting more decos on the CM! I will spare you the details but simply put, most decos weren't originally built in a way that we can easily place them on the market. It is our goal to have all CM decos be available on the market in some form (whether individually or in a bundle) at some point in the future. Hopefully sooner than later, we just couldn't get them ready in time for this sale.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Your loss
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

Cawyden
04.03.2018 , 09:44 AM | #29
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Oh that is great to hear, thank you!

Murder_Toys
04.03.2018 , 09:50 AM | #30
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric
please do a collection system. or bundle pack via the pack it came from .some rare Npcs are crazy high price 10mil each server wise... even office dividers bronze are 2 mil to 3 mil a pop... bounty cells 11 mil each ! . yes we know force bundles coming soon tm.

why make new strongholds if we can t fill em up ? my friends who just joined want to get in to swtor and stronghold but just put off ... my first floor room on my DK stronghold would cost 230 mil now. when i mostly likely payed 30 mil back in the day