Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: March 27th, 2018

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: March 27th, 2018
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
03.23.2018 , 01:27 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 27th in order to apply Game Update 5.8a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 27 March 2018
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1300 - 1500 GMT)
VERSION: 5.8a

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
03.23.2018 , 01:48 PM | #2
Thank you.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

SchnellesWiesel's Avatar


SchnellesWiesel
03.23.2018 , 02:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Bonjour tout le monde !

Les serveurs seront hors ligne le 27 mars afin de mettre en place la mise à jour 5.8a. Le site web sera indisponible durant cette période.

Détails :
DATE : 27 mars 2018
HEURE : 1400h (heure de Paris) à 1600h (heure de Paris)
VERSION : 5.8a

Merci de votre patience pendant la maintenance de Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™ !
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hallo miteinander!

Am 27. Marz werden wir die Server herunterfahren, um Spiel-Update 5.8a aufzuspielen. In diesem Zeitraum wird die Website ebenfalls nicht erreichbar sein.

Details:
DATUM: 27. Marz 2018
ZEIT: 1400Uhr MEZ bis 1600Uhr MEZ
VERSION: 5.8a

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren.
This weekend (Sunday morning) is time change in Europe.
Now is "Central European Time" (CET), after the conversion is "Central European Summer Time" (CEST).

Incorrect: "1400h (heure de Paris) à 1600h (heure de Paris)"
Correct: "1500h (heure de Paris) à 1700h (heure de Paris)"
Incorrect: "1400Uhr MEZ bis 1600Uhr MEZ"
Correct: "15:00 Uhr MESZ bis 17:00 Uhr MESZ"

Additional information:
"Central European Summer Time" (CEST) = "Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit" (MESZ)
"Central European Time" (CET) = "Mitteleuropäische Zeit" (MEZ)

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
03.23.2018 , 02:09 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SchnellesWiesel View Post
This weekend (Sunday morning) is time change in Europe.
Now is "Central European Time" (CET), after the conversion is "Central European Summer Time" (CEST).

Incorrect: "1400h (heure de Paris) à 1600h (heure de Paris)"
Correct: "1500h (heure de Paris) à 1700h (heure de Paris)"
Incorrect: "1400Uhr MEZ bis 1600Uhr MEZ"
Correct: "15:00 Uhr MESZ bis 17:00 Uhr MESZ"

Additional information:
"Central European Summer Time" (CEST) = "Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit" (MESZ)
"Central European Time" (CET) = "Mitteleuropäische Zeit" (MEZ)
Just when I was on a roll, timezone changes had to kick in ><. Thank you for the heads up, I will re-verify all of the maintenance times and update accordingly. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
03.23.2018 , 02:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Just when I was on a roll, timezone changes had to kick in ><. Thank you for the heads up, I will re-verify all of the maintenance times and update accordingly. Thanks!

-eric
New CM pack i hope?
空の、エンター·ザ·ボイドと風になる
------------------------------------------

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
03.23.2018 , 02:30 PM | #6
I'd like something juicy for direct sale! Like darth andeddu's armor set!
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
03.23.2018 , 02:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I'd like something juicy for direct sale! Like darth andeddu's armor set!
M/F Trunks? XD

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
03.23.2018 , 02:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
M/F Trunks? XD
I got the pants, just want to unlock the set! Just in case I lose it. I'm always afraid.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

KevinSaku's Avatar


KevinSaku
03.23.2018 , 02:55 PM | #9
Does that mean you are gonna sell the new Cartel Market items?!

DarthSpuds's Avatar


DarthSpuds
03.23.2018 , 04:47 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I'd like something juicy for direct sale! Like darth andeddu's armor set!
New to the CM this week: Conquest Point Bonus: for just 2500 CC you have apply a bonus to Conquest Point Awards of 2.5%, this Bonus will last for 5 Minutes. Only applies to Conquest Points that awarded for Repeatable Legacy activities.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.