Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Livestream - 3/13 @ 2PM PT

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
03.12.2018 , 02:59 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are planning to have a livestream tomorrow afternoon at 2PM PT. Charles and myself will be there talking Game Update 5.8! Tune in and chat with us for giveaways and more. Twitch.tv/swtor.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JennyFlynn
03.12.2018 , 03:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are planning to have a livestream tomorrow afternoon at 2PM PT. Charles and myself will be there talking Game Update 5.8! Tune in and chat with us for giveaways and more. Twitch.tv/swtor.

-eric
Wonderful to hear Eric, I will be tuning in if I remember to.

I was also wondering, would you guys ever be willing to do a proper Q&A? Like, a week, a couple of days ahead of the stream gather questions posted either here or via Twitter (perhaps Twitter is best as the forums tend to derail a lot), and select 10-15 of those to be answered on stream? I've noticed during the actual stream, many questions often either get overlooked or ignored. In my opinion, it would feel far more like having a discussion with you guys, rather than being talked to by you guys, you know?

In any case, looking forward to it!
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Eloi_BG
03.12.2018 , 03:13 PM | #3
Will you be talking/answering questions about the new augments even if it's 5.9 related?
Nemio the Acceptable Player

Eshvara
03.12.2018 , 03:21 PM | #4
Great!
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

EricMusco
03.12.2018 , 03:38 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Wonderful to hear Eric, I will be tuning in if I remember to.

I was also wondering, would you guys ever be willing to do a proper Q&A? Like, a week, a couple of days ahead of the stream gather questions posted either here or via Twitter (perhaps Twitter is best as the forums tend to derail a lot), and select 10-15 of those to be answered on stream? I've noticed during the actual stream, many questions often either get overlooked or ignored. In my opinion, it would feel far more like having a discussion with you guys, rather than being talked to by you guys, you know?

In any case, looking forward to it!
It depends on the stream. Sometimes the stream focuses more on "showcasing" content, other times it is more about having that back and forth and answering questions. Last stream was just a pretty quick intro before handing the reins to SWTOR Central for a Gods From the Machine stream. This time we are going to do a longer stream, talk a bit more in-depth about 5.8, and definitely take more questions!

Quote: Originally Posted by Eloi_BG View Post
Will you be talking/answering questions about the new augments even if it's 5.9 related?
Yes and no. The focus of the stream is really on 5.8, and we definitely plan on releasing the augment details after 5.8 is out the door. Typically we try to address questions related to the update/topic of stream but we definitely try to snag a few outliers on other topics to hit as well. Outside of general questions though, detailed info on the augments isn't planned for the stream.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DuchessKristania
03.12.2018 , 04:36 PM | #6
Hoping to hear more about Vector's return and any plans on addressing the issue with the newer returned companions not commenting while wandering around, or their mouths not moving when they talk.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

casirabit
03.12.2018 , 04:37 PM | #7
thank you for the information
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

TrixxieTriss
03.12.2018 , 08:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Yes and no. The focus of the stream is really on 5.8, and we definitely plan on releasing the augment details after 5.8 is out the door. Typically we try to address questions related to the update/topic of stream but we definitely try to snag a few outliers on other topics to hit as well. Outside of general questions though, detailed info on the augments isn't planned for the stream.

-eric
One thing you could do is offer some assurances that you are looking into how the new Augments will affect the gear balance in pvp. Just knowing you are discussing it internally would help alleviate some anxiety over a whole new gear gap and more gear gear gods, like we had before you increased Bolster.
IMO, increasing Bolster again would be the best fix, maybe to 246 or 248.
But as long as we know the topic is on the radar and not being over looked because no one has considered there might be unforeseen problems, then that’s a start.

Dak_fireraker
03.13.2018 , 10:17 AM | #9
I went to Twitch.tv/swtor to watch the stream this morning but it will not play, just has a black screen. Is the Video not available for replay?
Solstie
Solqitta & Solahmar
(& Various other toons) - Shadowlands & Jung Ma server

casirabit
03.13.2018 , 10:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Dak_fireraker View Post
I went to Twitch.tv/swtor to watch the stream this morning but it will not play, just has a black screen. Is the Video not available for replay?
They haven't done this live stream yet. For me it will not be on until 5 p.m. today.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj