Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game Items you Want to Return

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
In-game Items you Want to Return
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IramUnleashed
03.05.2018 , 06:46 PM | #401
All the old planetary vendor stuff! I cannot stress this enough. Also maybe make the old pvp weapons and armor available in the command crates.
"Who I am is not important. My message is."

MingusPho
03.06.2018 , 01:01 AM | #402
The Supercommando Campaign Blaster Rifle. I think it was a pvp award. I'd take it as an rng drop of some kind or a schematic. I'm not too keen on pvp but if it returned as a reward that might prompt me to start.

DWho
03.06.2018 , 01:36 AM | #403
Planet level gear. Some of the sets were quite interesting but now that leveling is so fast it is nigh impossible to collect them anymore, unless you want to farm the security chests on the planet. No one uses the gear that drops from mobs anyway so why not go back to gear appropriate to the planet rather than your level.

Chuhu
03.06.2018 , 02:53 AM | #404
We need Cartel Market Certificate back.
How can you still have many vendor that require CMC, but no change getting one?

Sow please get back Cartel Market Certificate.
?האם זה באמת המקום הנכון עבורך

HKtheindomitable
03.07.2018 , 11:18 PM | #405
Legacy gear tokens. I know they exist, but the ability to get them is lost to most players, even someone like me that has been keeping on top of that kind of thing. I have a toon that has a collection of some tokens, but I have only two or three full sets of legacy gear. I have only one full set of each type (inheritance and birthright) for one class.

I don't know if the tokens can be acquired anymore or not. If not, they need to make a return. Whether it's a box that gives a random token and costs Command Tokens, or can be directly purchased for Command Tokens doesn't matter to me. As long as they can be acquired again, and with greater ease. I used to spend the daily comms on the boxes that the different vendors had, and used them to get the legacy tokens. It was the easiest way to get them. I don't want them for appearance designer, I want them for game play and to complete the sets I do have.

Also, all the old moddable gear sets, even if it's just the shell, or a non-moddable green craftable variant. The sets I refer to are the RD, TT, etc. type gear sets. I have a vast collection of that stuff, but I have a full set of about one or two. I like their looks and would love to have them for appearance designer.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

DWho
03.08.2018 , 08:29 AM | #406
How about adding the old planetary mob drop sets (Adarian Padded, Adarian Layered, etc) to Collections so you don't have to collect a full set for each character you want to use them on. They are now really only collectable out of security chests and that takes a very long time to do.

Also make it so that armor items in collections can be added one piece at a time. You can keep the unlock (or transfer to inventory) tied to a full set but it would be nice if you didn't have to tie up inventory slots while waiting to collect the other parts of the set.

lafr
03.08.2018 , 09:13 AM | #407
Not a item but, could we get the first blasters sounds (2011/2012) and the old project and forcequake animations?

AlrikFassbauer
03.08.2018 , 01:51 PM | #408
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
Planet level gear. Some of the sets were quite interesting but now that leveling is so fast it is nigh impossible to collect them anymore, unless you want to farm the security chests on the planet. No one uses the gear that drops from mobs anyway so why not go back to gear appropriate to the planet rather than your level.
Yesw. It's become VERY difficult now to get them.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

LG_XxLegacyxX
03.08.2018 , 05:24 PM | #409
Second this

"Abandoned events: Bring back the original Rhakgoul event on Tatooine and the Chevin race on a regular basis with the original item rewards (and some new ones on top)!"
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Harbinger]
<Blood Bath and Beyond> PvP/PvE guild

MikeCobalt
03.08.2018 , 07:18 PM | #410
Interstellar Privateer Jacket.
This game is based on "Star Wars" and since that Zakuul story it's been getting *Away from exactly what brings people here. That outfit is one of the most "Star Wars" direct items in the market. People come for that name and have stayed for that how is getting further and further away from what attracts people good for business. Cleaning out the Star Wars items in the CM so they can be replaced by Zakuul and or post Zakuul merchandise can only diminish what the customers came looking for.