Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

MishaCantu
03.08.2018 , 05:59 PM | #7721
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I have my Quinn clone on Balmorra now and the sillyness of two Quinns is really amusing me.
Quinn 1 to Quinn 2: Now that I look at it, I really do have a nice a.ss.

grania
03.09.2018 , 11:28 AM | #7722
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I don't No matter how big my armor collection grows, it's never enough!

I have my Quinn clone on Balmorra now and the sillyness of two Quinns is really amusing me, far more so than when my Vette clone was on Korriban. Sometimes I'm quite immature And I'm sad I can't seem to climb into the bunk bed.
Quinn twins, my second favorite way to play swtor And yeah it's sad about the beds, all I can do is jump on his chairs to cheer me up.

Hiya Quinnmancers, I've been very slowly working on recording the Quinn/warrior romance/relationship with fraps. It's been going in fits and starts, with things like accidentally forgetting to push the record button, or someone implausibly running through a cutscene, or lag, or people being disgusting in chat and it showing up in the video Not to mention the file size of videos, omg you should have seen my face when I realized..

But anyway I had a question. I'm on Nar Shaddaa with my current warrior, the one I'm trying to record with, and it occurred to me that I've never chosen to go to Nar Shaddaa before going to Balmorra (I mean, duh). Has anyone ever done this? Are there any differences in dialogues or scenes if you've already been to Nar Shaddaa when you get to Balmorra?

I'm curious, but maybe not curious enough to ever do it this way myself. Maybe next time, with a throwaway alt, I dunno. (And just a reminder for Vector fans that you can go to Alderaan and get him before you go to Tattoine. He does have some lines and even an affection gain/loss there.)

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Lunafox
03.09.2018 , 01:21 PM | #7723
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Quinn twins, my second favorite way to play swtor And yeah it's sad about the beds, all I can do is jump on his chairs to cheer me up.

Hiya Quinnmancers, I've been very slowly working on recording the Quinn/warrior romance/relationship with fraps. It's been going in fits and starts, with things like accidentally forgetting to push the record button, or someone implausibly running through a cutscene, or lag, or people being disgusting in chat and it showing up in the video Not to mention the file size of videos, omg you should have seen my face when I realized..

But anyway I had a question. I'm on Nar Shaddaa with my current warrior, the one I'm trying to record with, and it occurred to me that I've never chosen to go to Nar Shaddaa before going to Balmorra (I mean, duh). Has anyone ever done this? Are there any differences in dialogues or scenes if you've already been to Nar Shaddaa when you get to Balmorra?

I'm curious, but maybe not curious enough to ever do it this way myself. Maybe next time, with a throwaway alt, I dunno. (And just a reminder for Vector fans that you can go to Alderaan and get him before you go to Tattoine. He does have some lines and even an affection gain/loss there.)
Hiya

I haven't tried it that way yet, but it sounds like an interesting experiment. Should give it a go...I personally don't expect that much will be different other than maybe losing what lines Quinn would get on NS, if you go there first rather than Balmorra to pick him up.

grania
03.09.2018 , 02:14 PM | #7724
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Hiya

I haven't tried it that way yet, but it sounds like an interesting experiment. Should give it a go...I personally don't expect that much will be different other than maybe losing what lines Quinn would get on NS, if you go there first rather than Balmorra to pick him up.
Yeah I think you're right. It probably wouldn't be worth the effort, I'd just have been stuck with Vette even longer. Though, come to think of it, I've never even taken another companion anywhere in the story after getting Quinn, except for the transponder station to see how they'd react. And I'm perfectly content to keep it that way!

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Lunafox
03.09.2018 , 02:25 PM | #7725
Yeah I think you're right. It probably wouldn't be worth the effort, I'd just have been stuck with Vette even longer. Though, come to think of it, I've never even taken another companion anywhere in the story after getting Quinn, except for the transponder station to see how they'd react. And I'm perfectly content to keep it that way!
I'm like you, once I get Quinn, I don't use anyone else. I didn't even use the others in the station, I just watched that on youtube, I always take him with lol. Even in that moment.

Sarova
03.09.2018 , 02:29 PM | #7726
Hiya Quinnmancers
/waves \o hello!

As for Nar Shadaa before Balmorra, me neither, as I am so keen to get Quinn as soon as possible, however, I have a couple more warriors to level so I will try it. I expect you will just miss Malavai agreeing with Baras about Nar Shadaa being the armpit of the galaxy dialogue and end up hearing Vette's view on the place (of you take her; I won't I'd use Darth Hexid since she's bonkers).
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

grania
03.09.2018 , 03:01 PM | #7727
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
/waves \o hello!

As for Nar Shadaa before Balmorra, me neither, as I am so keen to get Quinn as soon as possible, however, I have a couple more warriors to level so I will try it. I expect you will just miss Malavai agreeing with Baras about Nar Shadaa being the armpit of the galaxy dialogue and end up hearing Vette's view on the place (of you take her; I won't I'd use Darth Hexid since she's bonkers).
Oh good! I don't expect anything particular being different with Quinn's dialogue, like I doubt the warrior walks in and makes a joke to him about flying in from Nar Shadda and boy are her arms tired But yeah I'm kinda curious. It's part of the fun of an rpg - playing differently and and finding things you didn't know about (:

Wow the forums sure are acting weird right now!

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Nightfrogger
03.09.2018 , 09:13 PM | #7728
Well I thought I would take a stab at a Saint Patrick's Day outfit for both Disantia and Quinn... so here it goes
Feeling green
Proud Quinnmancer
Flirting, Sarcasm and Perfidy

Lunafox
03.09.2018 , 11:24 PM | #7729
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
Well I thought I would take a stab at a Saint Patrick's Day outfit for both Disantia and Quinn... so here it goes
Feeling green
You guys look awesome, I love it!

Here's my contribution to the St. Patrick's Day parade

Love in the Leprechaun realm...

Sarova
03.10.2018 , 04:01 PM | #7730
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
Feeling green
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
You guys look awesome, I love it!

Here's my contribution to the St. Patrick's Day parade

Love in the Leprechaun realm...
Very creative
I've got as far as deciding which green I'd like to use...
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link