Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seeking A Guild

Aonifall
03.08.2018 , 03:50 PM | #1
Seeking A Guild! Looking for a guild that does both light and dark with a family atmosphere willing to help players. I have played on and off from the beginning of swotor but was mostly solo now with more introduction of group events and operations i think it is time to join a guild. Looking for a a guild that is willing to help and teach and is there for there members and not just about the numbers!

LoneAgent
03.15.2018 , 12:49 PM | #2
I'm looking for the same thing. Want a swtor family. Not a numbers guild

wagoalie
03.15.2018 , 07:29 PM | #3
Red Hoth Chili Peppers (Pub) & Phantom of the Operative (Imp)

Are you looking to be a part of a family friendly and fun community? <Red Hoth Chili Peppers> & <Phantom of the Operative> is a dual faction guild with everything the casual player is looking for!

Guild ship and stronghold on both sides
Weekly operations
10% experience and reputation bonus
Dedicated Teamspeak server and website

The guilds are family friendly, clean chat, and no drama atmospheres. There is zero tolerance to profanity or harassment of any kind, as well as no discussion of religion, politics, graphic or explicit content.

If this sounds interesting to you, please reply to this thread, send me a PM, or look for Fruppy on the Republic, Fruppythehutt on the Imperial side or any Fruppy-type-name on either!

Thanks for taking time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from YOU!
Fruppy (Pub) and Fruppythehutt (Imp)
Red Hoth Chili Peppers & Phantom of the Operative
Referral link if you are interested!: http://www.swtor.com/r/SgFN3j
7 Day free sub & goodies!

JaeOnasi
03.15.2018 , 09:28 PM | #4
If you're looking for a family-friendly active guild that's laid back, check out Remnants of Hope. We're active in both factions in PvE, PvP, and RP. Check on our website (RemnantsOfHope.com) to see if our play style meshes with yours.