Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did My Friend have to be Subscribed up to the 27th to get the SHARETHELOVE rewards?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Did My Friend have to be Subscribed up to the 27th to get the SHARETHELOVE rewards?

DarthEnrique
03.07.2018 , 05:35 AM | #1
Or am I missing something? Cause no where in the Terms and Conditions

Quote:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • TO QUALIFY FOR THE 30-DAYS OF ADDITIONAL GAME TIME, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE IN PREMIUM (SUBSCRIBER) STATUS, AND YOU MUST REDEEM THE "SWTORSHARETHELOVE" CODE BY FEBRUARY 27, 2018, 12:01 AM PDT // 8:01 AM GMT.
  • TO QUALIFY FOR 30-DAYS OF ADDITIONAL GAME TIME YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90-DAYS OR MORE BEFORE FEBRUARY 13, 2018.
  • THE CHISS TALON INTERCEPTOR AIRSPEEDER AND THE FORCE VETERANíS ARMOR SET WILL BE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL MARCH 1-2, 2018 12:01AM PDT // 8:01AM GMT. YOU WILL NEED TO LOG-IN OR CREATE A SWTOR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REDEEM THE REWARD ITEMS IN-GAME.
  • THE "SWTOSHARETHELOVE" CODE IS A UNIQUE/ONE-TIME USE ONLY CODE; THIS CODE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE ON A "NEW", OR "INACTIVE FORMER" SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90-DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 13, 2018; THIS REWARD CANNOT BE USED WITH OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND EXPIRES ON FEBRUARY 27, 2018.
  • ALL REWARDS INCLUDED IN THIS PROMOTION WILL BE ADDED TO QUALIFYING ACCOUNTS MARCH 1-2, 2018.
does it not say that you had to be subbed by the entire time. I think his sub ran out just the day before the 27 so he was subscribed for most of the event. Granted it does say that it would be given to premium (subscribers) and as I said he was a vaste majority of it so I donít get why he hasnít gotten the rewards. I got them, both the mount and the armor set no problem. Is this a glitch or am I missing something cause he was a premiem player during a majority of the event. Does he need to submit a ticket if this was a mess up or was this lack of communication? Not really sure here so some clarity would be nice. Thank you!
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

Mubrak
03.07.2018 , 10:51 AM | #2
You usually have to be a subscriber on a certain date and time to qualify for such rewards, in this case it would have been February 27, 2018 at 12:01AM PDT//8:01 AM GMT, although it wasn't explicitly stated, that just being a sub anytime in February won't do, so he can try his luck and open a ticket.

The SHARETHELOVE code for the 30 days of extra sub time was just for new/returning subs.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

PorsaLindahl
03.08.2018 , 04:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Or am I missing something? Cause no where in the Terms and Conditions

does it not say that you had to be subbed by the entire time. I think his sub ran out just the day before the 27 so he was subscribed for most of the event. Granted it does say that it would be given to premium (subscribers) and as I said he was a vaste majority of it so I donít get why he hasnít gotten the rewards. I got them, both the mount and the armor set no problem. Is this a glitch or am I missing something cause he was a premiem player during a majority of the event. Does he need to submit a ticket if this was a mess up or was this lack of communication? Not really sure here so some clarity would be nice. Thank you!
I doubt you'll see this response since you put me on ignore a few years ago. Maybe someone else will relay it to you.

If your friend was not subscribed on FEB 27, then he did not qualify.

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Highlighting Owen's response for accuracy. I will reiterate as well to try to make sure the promotion is as clear as possible!

For the extra 30 days of sub time an account must...
  • Have not been a subscriber within a 90 day window before 2/13 (the legal copy is referring to sub time when it says inactive).
  • If they qualify based on that, they must become a subscriber and redeem the code SWTORSHARETHELOVE by 2/27
  • By 3/2 they will then receive an extra 30 days of sub time added to their account.

For the Chiss speeder and armor set an account must...
  • Simply be a subscriber on 2/27 to qualify.
  • The items will be granted to you on or before 3/2.

I hope that clears up any confusion!

-eric
From this thread.

JennyFlynn
03.08.2018 , 06:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
I doubt you'll see this response since you put me on ignore a few years ago. Maybe someone else will relay it to you.

If your friend was not subscribed on FEB 27, then he did not qualify.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Highlighting Owen's response for accuracy. I will reiterate as well to try to make sure the promotion is as clear as possible!

For the extra 30 days of sub time an account must...
  • Have not been a subscriber within a 90 day window before 2/13 (the legal copy is referring to sub time when it says inactive).
  • If they qualify based on that, they must become a subscriber and redeem the code SWTORSHARETHELOVE by 2/27
  • By 3/2 they will then receive an extra 30 days of sub time added to their account.

For the Chiss speeder and armor set an account must...
  • Simply be a subscriber on 2/27 to qualify.
  • The items will be granted to you on or before 3/2.

I hope that clears up any confusion!

-eric

From this thread.
^ There you go.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

PorsaLindahl
03.08.2018 , 06:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
^ There you go.
Thanks. There's just something about being the bearer of bad news for the OP that gives me warm fuzzies.

lightSaberAddiCt
03.08.2018 , 12:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
Thanks. There's just something about being the bearer of bad news for the OP that gives me warm fuzzies.
Being a bearer of bad news shouldnt be a happy thing....but I cant say I disagree with you in this particular circumstance lol.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

PorsaLindahl
03.08.2018 , 12:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
Being a bearer of bad news shouldnt be a happy thing....
I agree. I don't take pleasure from things like that normally, but I also won't sugar coat most things either. Emocentrics and drama queens, on the other hand, can be fun to mess with.

kodrac
03.08.2018 , 02:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Or am I missing something?
Yes, you are missing something. it wasn't an event. It was be a sub on this one day (Feb 27) and get free stuff (mount and armor). If you were unsubbed for the entirety (or more) of those 90 days, get 30 days free. So if he was subbed for 89 of those 90 days, then yes you misunderstood the "event" completely.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ