Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars; Rebels Season IV

psandak
03.02.2018 , 09:25 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
That's a very interesting point. I like it.

I agree, but I cannot imagine them doing that. Just like with Ahsoka back in TCW. Back then, I was convinced that she would die at the end and that this would be one more reason for Anakin to fall to the dark side. I was totally wrong with my assumption.

My guess: Ahsoka and Ezra will go into hiding, not somewhere, but somewhen in between time and space. Out of reach for everyone, but theoretically still alive. In such a way that they could even come back for Episode IX. (I'm not saying that I think that this will happen, just that the theoretical possibility will be created. They kill the characters without killing them.)
However, the events of Ahsoka leaving the Jedi order probably added to Anakin's disillusionment; his feeling that the Jedi were not as good for the galaxy as they lead everyone to believe. The point being that it had the same effect on him.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

JattaGin
03.06.2018 , 04:42 PM | #102
What do you think about the series' finale?

I was quite disappointed. The highpoint of the series was definitely the temple episode.

However, the epilog was very nice. After what was told there, I expect a sequel playing after episode VI.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

YamiDragon
03.06.2018 , 06:49 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
What do you think about the series' finale?

I was quite disappointed. The highpoint of the series was definitely the temple episode.

However, the epilog was very nice. After what was told there, I expect a sequel playing after episode VI.
The epilog to me left it open for a new show, in my opinion.

TheCreatorLjubo
03.06.2018 , 07:59 PM | #104
Well since DF confirmed that both Thrawn and Ezra are alive and we have seen Ahsoka and Sabine unite in their search of Ezra I am pretty sure that will at least be touched in one of future series, which Disney confirmed that there will be lots of them or it will be one of series since i dont think they will introduce ezra ahsoka and company is Episode IX
If you want to help new player (Yeah there are new players in SWTOR ) please use my refferal link http://www.swtor.com/r/YMG87b

MadDutchman
03.06.2018 , 10:03 PM | #105
After the bombshells of the last episodes these ones were almost a let down.

They were good mind you, but that is about it, just "good." Honestly it felt a bit rushed, they could have spent a whole lot more time on the whole Ezra/Emperor interaction and the temptation and conflict there. Can't believe I'm saying this but a little too much of the episodes were devoted to the actual battle. I also wish they could have found a better way to get rid of Ezra than the space whales. Never liked them.

That epilogue though, now that was amazing. I was not expecting them to jump that far in time, and certainly wasn't expecting
Spoiler

Looking good for setting the stage for the next animated series though.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Rebamcfan
03.06.2018 , 11:12 PM | #106
I was personally left awed by it. It answered to many questions while opening new ones. Sure, it felt kinda bit odd that the Empire did not try to take Lothal back anymore but it was very good ending otherwise.
Spoiler

Now I'm itching for next series that will show us where Ahsoka and Sabine will end up, possibly in their search for Ezra. I can't wait to find out! And where are Thrawn and Ezra, since Dave confirmed them both to be alive, will they work together or find some understanding between each others?
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

JattaGin
03.07.2018 , 04:14 AM | #107
I fully agree with the last replies. Pretty much 100% my opinions, too.

During the Ezra/Emperor scene, I suddenly got an awkward memory of the first Kylo/Snoke scene. And then I thought: "Wasn't there one theory which claimed that Ezra was Snoke?" Followed by: "Doesn't Ezra look in that scene a little bit like a young, healthy Snoke?"

I hope that was just my wild imagination playing tricks on me.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.

t-darko
03.07.2018 , 08:29 AM | #108
I found myself getting worried over what might happen next AND started smiling half through the last episode. While I agree that these final episodes really don't touch the heights of the earlier, I find myself pleased and entertained. Filoni had me on my toes making me wonder what might happen next, that's really all one can hope for. Even if I too would have liked som story topics prolonged and penetrated a bit more.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dave Filoni, and all you others who have worked on this show, it's an understatement when I acknowledge; You guys have saved Star Wars for me . . . Thanks and Cheers

JattaGin
03.07.2018 , 01:37 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by t-darko View Post
(...)
Spoiler
(...)
So much this! I hated Ahsoka so much when she was introduced first in that TCW movie. During the years I started to like her and since Rebels she is one of my alltime favourite chars outside the Old Republic era. Leaving the Jedi was the best choice she could have made. What a character development ever since. Sabine has also made it to my heart. I just wished she would be a bit less overpowered.

My wish would be that they dare to make an adult cartoon series next. I know it won't happen because of Disney and kids being the main target group. But imagining Ahsoka and Sabine going on some heavyweight missions, with some force mysteries and a lot of darkness everywhere... that could be absolutely awesome.

Atim
03.14.2018 , 10:53 PM | #110
I had to chew on the finale a bit. I liked the epilogue though. Especially confirming

Spoiler

I almost didn't watch this series, but I couldn't help myself after TCW ended. It turned out better than I expected. Hopefully the next series is just as good or better.
A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead."-Sev

"There's no such thing as overkill; just dead and not dead enough."