Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did your romance companions react to you an Lana/Theron in SoR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Did your romance companions react to you an Lana/Theron in SoR?

Chugster
03.02.2018 , 05:12 PM | #1
Im just getting to the part where you reunite with your romance option in KOTTE (Torian for the BH) and you can choose to end or continue the romance but I cant remember if they react to you hooking up with Lana/Theron during Shadow of Revan?

Im pretty sure i spoke to them after romancing Lana but my memory is shocking
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting

PorsaLindahl
03.02.2018 , 05:34 PM | #2
Your companions don't show any reaction to flirts towards Lana or Theron during SoR. Which I thought was pretty stupid - flirting/kissing one of them while your companion just stands there totally oblivious.

The most you'll get out of some companions is a one-liner comment, like Elara commenting as you approach the cave to do She Who Devours, but nothing as far as flirt options go.

FlameYOL
03.02.2018 , 05:40 PM | #3
I had Ashara on during every flirt scene with Lana during forged alliances, she showed no reaction whatsoever, some companions have pre-programmed lines for Rishi but none of them react to any of the conversations, not even Lord Scourge during the Emperor's resurrection.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything