Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kimiko_tomiyama
02.28.2018 , 08:33 PM | #761
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Too many updates....
Oh geat. another update of an update.

JettJurott
02.28.2018 , 09:58 PM | #762
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikel_p View Post
Hello Keith:
Is there any plans to make the vendors in the cartel bazaar who required cartel marked certificates useable once again? This would be much appreciated as i ran out of certificates long ago and current packs no longer seem to include those items... perhaps inclusion of rep tokens and certificates could drop in command packs at some point...
Thank you for your time....
Fortissimus
Star Forge
Yes - This!

Should be a quick fix too. So many great items with those vendors that would be great to be able to purchase. Maybe even change the cartel coin requirement to command tokens?

EricMusco
03.01.2018 , 10:45 AM | #763 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Conquest post is now live.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

frennky
03.01.2018 , 11:38 AM | #764
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Conquest post is now live.

-eric
Thank you, can you also update conquest schedule, please?

PennyAnn
03.02.2018 , 05:11 AM | #765
Quote: Originally Posted by frennky View Post
Thank you, can you also update conquest schedule, please?
If you read his post, you would know that there is not going to be any more conquest schedule.
Do not correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.
I'm posting via Referral Link for now!
Click here to use my Referral Link

frennky
03.02.2018 , 05:28 AM | #766
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
If you read his post, you would know that there is not going to be any more conquest schedule.
Yeah I see now, but I don't like that simply because some planets only occur in one event (for example Rishi).

RACATW
03.02.2018 , 04:02 PM | #767
Are snipers going to get nerfed finally ?

Chaqine
03.04.2018 , 04:43 PM | #768
Thank you for showing the roadmap and answering most of the questions.
I am happy that the ending of Therons betrayal is near and that we will see the outcome.

It is great to have more companions back.
I have still some questions though concerning the returning of the companions.
Will it be done storywise or just a dissappointing 2 minute scene?

Further I noticed a very confusing thing when Andronikus came back. I choose to get back with Andronikus based on Therons betrayal. And the next moment my character gets to talk with Theron in his old clothes and make up how I broke his heart?

I am a bit lost at the moment storywise.
And with that I mean the chronological order of when things happen. Obviously Adronikus came back before Therons betrayal?

I have seen it happening with more storylines. For example today my level 48 jedi knight, who has not finished her class quest, already got the crystal ball quest. And the quest giver starts to discuss the ending of my class story. Now I am a vetran and have played many characters from 1 to 70 and done all the classquests, but would it not make more sense to get these "other " quests when you are done with your class quest? Or make an option in your optionsmenu that you only want the follow up quests, after you are done with your class quests?

Also I would like to see an option to turn off your alignment with the dark and lightside, so you can roleplay properly through the quests and let your actions decide if you turn out to be a dark or lightsided character.
And I think this has been asked by many people from the start of the game six years ago, any rewards for neutral people?

lightningseven
03.04.2018 , 06:57 PM | #769
What SWTOR TRULY NEEDS is a VENTURE CAPITALIST and FUNDING before we will EVER EVER EVER see a SINGLE THING that any of us truly want.

UNTIL Bioware gets MORE MONEY from EA or an outside source / third party, then NOTHING we want is ever going to happen. THEY ARE IN MAINTENANCE MODE and TOO SCARED to admit it.

EXPECT NO HONESTY NOR straightforward-ness from Bioware on this issue.

And do not expect any new content either. IF THERE WAS going to be anything TRULY NEW (and near-Expansion sized) then they would already have had the staff/manpower and PAY to work on it since LAST YEAR).

But obviously that is not the case anymore. They have already made all the money they could, from us, and maybe THAT ship (of expanding the game) has already sailed.....

SWTOR 2 in the works? I seriously doubt that...
My NEW ideas for FUTURE #SWTOR6 #KOTET content:
Post-5.0 BUG LIST / FUTURE Content Requests AND Addendum: REVOLUTIONIZING SWTOR!
LEGACIES (Type "/CJOIN [legacy name]" IN CHAT to find me!): Satele Shan: CELESTIA; Star Forge: PALLADIUM; Darth Malgus: UNIVERSALYS

Lunafox
03.04.2018 , 07:04 PM | #770
Quote: Originally Posted by lightningseven View Post
What SWTOR TRULY NEEDS is a VENTURE CAPITALIST and FUNDING before we will EVER EVER EVER see a SINGLE THING that any of us truly want.

UNTIL Bioware gets MORE MONEY from EA or an outside source / third party, then NOTHING we want is ever going to happen. THEY ARE IN MAINTENANCE MODE and TOO SCARED to admit it.

EXPECT NO HONESTY NOR straightforward-ness from Bioware on this issue.

And do not expect any new content either. IF THERE WAS going to be anything TRULY NEW (and near-Expansion sized) then they would already have had the staff/manpower and PAY to work on it since LAST YEAR).

But obviously that is not the case anymore. They have already made all the money they could, from us, and maybe THAT ship (of expanding the game) has already sailed.....

SWTOR 2 in the works? I seriously doubt that...
I seem to recall reading somewhere that even if people donated money to them for the game, there would be no guarantee they would apply it to those features we want to see. Right now it seems to be all about Anthem, which is upsetting. I want to give money for this game and have it evolve, not to fund the creation of some Crapshooter I'll never play or care about.