Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wha Wha WHAAAAT!?!?!

Sith-Viscera
02.28.2018 , 06:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
Alrighty then. I think they will do a great job. Of course i think they will have to tone down the GoT writing level. Dont think Disney will allow Castration with light sabers or any thing like that. Maybe on the Directors cut. lol

What i see happening and this not every 1 of course but. There is so many different story's in books out there and cartoons, a lot of people cant keep up with it all. Very little do, but most people just cant keep up. They read so many what they feel is the best and for get about the rest. I am afraid, that there be so many different Films being made by different fractions all sanctioned by Disney, that it will be over whelming for the fans. Die hard fans may keep up, casual fan, just like the books they will pick the best ones and for get the rest. Those newer fans may just stick with the Skywalker sagas and for get the rest.

I do not know, just saying, its like a Pie tasting contest, you can bring so many pies to the contest but you can only enter one, to win. Which one will it be? And the rest is now a waste.....

JMO

Take Care & Be Well.....
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

JattaGin
03.01.2018 , 06:20 AM | #22
I'm not an overly big fan of GoT. Show is OK, but way too much talking for my taste. I'm a man of action.

One thing would be for sure though: If they'd make movies about Revan and co., they would all finally die for good and not return. That is, unless they [insert whatever plothole you like here].
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.