Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Companion Optimization, Gearing and Tips

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Guide] Companion Optimization, Gearing and Tips

Firelake
11.30.2017 , 04:00 PM | #131
Looks like Level 50 Veeroa Denz is the top healer at 7596 HPS. What do Hemdil Tre, Vette, Andronikos, Theron and Ashara parse?

Thanks.

KevMeup
12.01.2017 , 09:07 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by AlCiao View Post
Thanks for the amazing work and updates, man!

I have a few questions and comments, if you don't mind

1. Veeroa Denz's bugged finisher was fixed a while back, according to patch notes I read. I don't remember which patch though, and I never use her, so I don't know if it actually *was* fixed.

2. I pulled out Lokin (on my sorc, obtained from alliance alert, if that makes a difference), and he does not have a listed gap closer in dps mode, and his gap closer in tank stance lists a cooldown. Did Bioware patch his no-CD gap closer, or is the listed CD false?

3. You've said Z0-0M is the best healer due to a hidden AoE heal. I'm also curious if her other difference contributes to this. Unlike other healer comps, she has a channel with a CD, and an instant with no CD.
Verona denz was fixed a while back, i think i forgot to remove a note on it.

Lokins skills won't show the gap closer, try forcing him to change targets a few times in a row to see the magic. Or fight a turret.

Zoom without the AOE heal would be the same as Zen, which parses very close to normal healing but isn't my preference due to the long channel time and poor off heals (channeled disabled).
Kevgent - <Show Me Your Crits> - The Harbinger
My companion parses over 5k dps in HM Star Fortress, does yours?
Companion Use and Optimization Guide

KevMeup
12.01.2017 , 09:11 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Firelake View Post
Looks like Level 50 Veeroa Denz is the top healer at 7596 HPS. What do Hemdil Tre, Vette, Andronikos, Theron and Ashara parse?

Thanks.
I would assume they all parse about the same since they have double weapons. I'll let you know when I get some 5.6 healing data though to confirm.

Damello
12.18.2017 , 07:39 AM | #134
How can I test my companions?

JacksonMo
01.01.2018 , 06:02 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Damello View Post
How can I test my companions?
Look in the section "Parsing" of the original post. Follow the link to download Parsec. They authors quit updating it, so it no longer works for Ops groups, but it's the only parsing app that measures companion performance. (that I know of)

Damello
01.03.2018 , 08:44 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
Look in the section "Parsing" of the original post. Follow the link to download Parsec. They authors quit updating it, so it no longer works for Ops groups, but it's the only parsing app that measures companion performance. (that I know of)
Thank you very much.
Hmm it's always give me diferent numbers.

KevMeup
02.28.2018 , 01:26 AM | #137
Level 1, D-R3D (Melee, 2 Vibroswords) 3235 - 5.6
Level 50, D-R3D (Melee, 2 Vibroswords) 5000 - 5.6

This droid is hella cool.. but his AOE attack does not actually hit twice over 1.5 seconds like it says, it just hits once, which causes the lower dps than other 2 weapon users.

KevMeup
04.21.2018 , 11:29 AM | #138
Lana, Koth, Senya, Theron and Shae can all wear clothes now! I'm not sure what update that was, but I hope they keep going and fix the rest.

IanArgent
04.23.2018 , 05:02 AM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by KevMeup View Post
Lana, Koth, Senya, Theron and Shae can all wear clothes now! I'm not sure what update that was, but I hope they keep going and fix the rest.
Couple patches back that happened. You lose the high-res models if you customized their outfits, though.
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't