Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Duo Classes to go through with Bro?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best Duo Classes to go through with Bro?

Jaizek
02.10.2018 , 04:59 PM | #1
So my bro and I haven't been on here since release but wanted to make 2 chars to play together through to endgame.
We both want to play on the Empire side. We were thinking a Juggernaut and a Sorc would be a cool way to go through with companions. Would this be a good setup or would it be better to go 2 dps, a dps and healer, dps and tank, 2 tanks, etc. what classes would be a good duo through the campaign and endgame? If you could explain why as well it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Jaizek

SteveTheCynic
02.15.2018 , 03:42 AM | #2
With Jugg/Sorc you can do any combination (among the players) of (tank/dps)+(dps/heal), so tank+dps, dps+dps, tank+heal, dps+heal. Then you configure companions to fill in the missing roles. Healer companions are extremely strong, especially as they rank up in influence, and they tend to be strong in DPS as well.

So if there are two of you, you could do Jugg DPS / Sorc DPS with a heal companion and a tank companion - I'd suggest putting the Jugg's companion on heal so that there's still the Sorc's off-heal abilities available if the heal companion goes down (e.g. Vette on heals, Khem on tank).

But two players (with Jugg/Sorc) and two companions will flatten just about any content short of Master Mode FPs even without doing anything special. Veteran Blood Hunt or Umbara/Copero might require a little care until you are comfortable knowing what to do, though.(1)

(1) The Jos/Valk fight in Blood Hunt has an absolute rule: stay in the centre. If you get bumped out to near the rim, move back to the centre. Use the active/passive switch to drag companions back to the centre.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

TalonVII
02.15.2018 , 08:32 AM | #3
Honestly a fun duo could be a Sith and an Imperial agent.

The RP is you become a Sith and then you're assigned an Agent to help you with your missions.

If you wanted to go that route.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

RangerATL
02.16.2018 , 10:16 PM | #4
If you and your bro want to bromance through the leveling system, I recommend one of you Brobi Wan Kenobis and the other Pablo Picasbros. Backwards visors, axe body spray, tanks, shorts, and the bro shoe of the choice, the "You can't arrest me, my dad's a laywer" lows.