Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Winter/Spring 2018 Roadmap Update
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

QuinlanSaathis
02.15.2018 , 02:19 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Two of my fav companions, Vector and Felix returning, I'm going to have a very happy JC and IA.
That is until the actual interaction that will take 2mins of your time and they will never speak to you again.

Eshvara
02.15.2018 , 02:20 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Yeah, Hetero Male Conuslars would like some choice other than Lana too - but we don't clog the forums with whines about it every day.

All The Best
I don't know, how often do you see SGR for fem/fem come up?
That aside, we all have our things we complain about. Just like you do.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

EricMusco
02.15.2018 , 02:20 PM | #183 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
It's probably hopeless to ask at this point, but is there any update on a weapon slot for the outfit designer?

There's so many weapons that have been sitting in my cargoholds for the time when I can finally actually use them for something.

... or you know, you could just go back to the beta days and make every weapon in this game fully moddable. You could just change Artifact Authorization to what type of mod can be inserted instead.
It is not currently slotted into our plans but we still have a high interest in doing it. So no updates on timing just yet! We will be sure to let you all know though should we get it into the plans.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Galahard
02.15.2018 , 02:20 PM | #184
Thanks for the Roadmap, Kieth!

Apologies if this has been asked:

Are the companion returns:

1. Class locked: only the original class can get them?
2. Story progression locked: similar to Corso/Risha and Andronikos, have to have KotET finished in order to get them?

Thanks.
Your lack of intelligence is insulting (SCORPIO).

Quraswren
02.15.2018 , 02:21 PM | #185
So a 90 day road map to a 60 day road map.

Well I kept my expectations low and bioware didn't even make it to that. What a disappointment with a small amount of information that took way to long for bioware to put together.

An acraan romance before the other original LI's?

One FP
One OPS boss
Conquest revamp
Companions returning
New augments again
Instant companion level 50 token
Subscriber rewards (those going to be other event rewards as well?)

Pretty mediocre fellas.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

BlueShiftRecall
02.15.2018 , 02:21 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
That is until the actual interaction that will take 2mins of your time and they will never speak to you again.
At this point I'll take what I can get especially with a JC companion actually returning.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

ThomasStarWars
02.15.2018 , 02:21 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Galahard View Post
Thanks for the Roadmap, Kieth!

Apologies if this has been asked:

Are the companion returns:

1. Class locked: only the original class can get them?
2. Story progression locked: similar to Corso/Risha and Andronikous, have to have KotET finished in order to get them?

Thanks.
1. yes
2. probably

BenKatarn
02.15.2018 , 02:22 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
It is not currently slotted into our plans but we still have a high interest in doing it. So no updates on timing just yet! We will be sure to let you all know though should we get it into the plans.

-eric
*sigh* That's pretty much the only game feature (other than, you know, content) I want at this point. I'm not a fan of a lot of Cartel gear and want to use 1.0 era stuff instead, but so much of it is only available as unmoddable greens and blues instead, unusable for anything but story.

EDIT:

also regarding the Alert for Mako and Akaavi: if these two are working together, but these are class specific quests, how will recruiting them work? Bounty Hunters only get Mako, Smugglers only Akaavi? The other just walks away?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

TUXs
02.15.2018 , 02:37 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Easy money maker Eric...I think you guys are leaving easy money on the table. Don't worry about animations, this is an optional thing, you're silly not implementing this.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

AdharaKyleth
02.15.2018 , 02:37 PM | #190
*bites nails*
What is Theron doing? Going to Nathema to do something with the EMPEROR? I hope it's mind control, because....ahhhhhh!
*Screaming*
I have a baaaaddd feeling about this. ):
Theronite <3 Quinn <3
Adhara Kyleth Teraalin Nyx Scatha
http://www.swtor.com/r/fVFywm