Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More Star Wars Legends Characters will be canonized

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
More Star Wars Legends Characters will be canonized

ImmoralThang
02.09.2018 , 03:29 PM | #1
https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-legends-characters-canon/

Unfortunately, it doesn't give a hint as to who will join the Disney continuation.

Kyle Katarn is my favorite Star Wars character ever. I like his dry sense of humor and huge arsenal of weapons. Plus he has the coolest starship ever. If he became canon, there would be so much backstory that would need to be changed. As much as it pains me to say it, I'm not optimistic.

With Taris being in one of the first Disney Canon novels, it does lead us further to seeing KOTOR and Revan becoming canon as well.

Who do you want to see?

Toraak
02.09.2018 , 03:53 PM | #2
I enjoy KoToR as much as most of us, but after they put Revan in this game, I hope Disney doesn't touch that character. I'd rather see character's like Kyle katarn, or Corran Horn personally. If they have to go back into bringing back characters from the KoToR or Swtor ara, leave it as old Holo recordings or from a Holocron of Darth Traya, or Visas Marr. Leave the actual characters from this time period Dead.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

TalonVII
02.09.2018 , 04:08 PM | #3
Characters I'd like to see cross over.
ALL of Wraith Squadron. What a set of characters.
Kyle Katarn
Corran Horn
Booster Terrik
Talon Kaarde
Bobba Fett post sarlac
Kreia
Hero's of the KOTOR(Bastilla, Carth etc)

Just to name a few.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

MadDutchman
02.09.2018 , 05:53 PM | #4
The problem with bringing back the post-ROTJ Force Sensitives like Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn and Kyp Durron is they don't mix at all with the whole Kylo Ren killed everyone thing.

Revan would also be a tricky one, simply because of his fanbase. It doesn't matter how well they do him, he won't be "their" Revan (we already see this with SWTOR) and will go out of their way to bash everything about the move/tv show/novel (ex. a lot (not all but a lot) of the TLJ hate)
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

TalonVII
02.09.2018 , 08:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
The problem with bringing back the post-ROTJ Force Sensitives like Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn and Kyp Durron is they don't mix at all with the whole Kylo Ren killed everyone thing.

Revan would also be a tricky one, simply because of his fanbase. It doesn't matter how well they do him, he won't be "their" Revan (we already see this with SWTOR) and will go out of their way to bash everything about the move/tv show/novel (ex. a lot (not all but a lot) of the TLJ hate)
What about Rogue and Wraith squads? Even if Corran becomes non force sensitive.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

JediAkemi
02.10.2018 , 06:45 AM | #6
The Rogues and the Wraiths would be awesome... and Tyria needs less changing than Corran - at the time, her Force Sensitivity was deemed too low. Luke tested her but didn't think she could become a Jedi so she should focus on her flying. It was only later, as part of Wraith Squadron, that she learned what she needed to progress and begin to develop her Force skills.

Rebamcfan
02.10.2018 , 07:09 AM | #7
I'm curious whether we'll see more Admiral Ar'alani in Thrawn: Alliances (and maybe get her backstory expanded as well from the Legends) since she made her brief appearance at the end of Thrawn (nice work from Zahn by canonizing her and Defence Fleet).
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

JediAkemi
02.10.2018 , 07:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
I'm curious whether we'll see more Admiral Ar'alani in Thrawn: Alliances since she made her brief appearance at the end of Thrawn (nice work from Zahn by canonizing her and Defence Fleet).
Agreed.

MadDutchman
02.10.2018 , 10:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
What about Rogue and Wraith squads? Even if Corran becomes non force sensitive.
Wraith Squadron would work fine, however changing Corran will inevitably be more of the same "you ruined his character!" stuff.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

TalonVII
02.11.2018 , 08:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Wraith Squadron would work fine, however changing Corran will inevitably be more of the same "you ruined his character!" stuff.
Maybe, maybe. Not. Only thing you really need to change is never allow him to find hos Jedi roots and he's just a force sensitive pilot who never knows it.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy