Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Rebamcfan
02.09.2018 , 08:56 AM | #641
Quote: Originally Posted by RandomName_Ru View Post
Well, not bringing back to life as far as I know, but body surfing? Sure! Remember what Zash was planning to do to SI? And let's not foget about good old Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valky...He had his share of hosts.

The question is: what will Paul will do if his experiments will not go as intended and he will get Vaylin spirit stuck in... IDK, Darth Marr body? Or Theron stuck in Vaylin body? o_o
True with the Essence Transfer. Vitiate used it many times and Palpatine did so too in Legends.

I'm not sure do I wish to see Vaylin's spirit revived in anyone's body.. Well, not at least with Skadge.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

RandomName_Ru
02.09.2018 , 11:03 AM | #642
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
True with the Essence Transfer. Vitiate used it many times and Palpatine did so too in Legends.

I'm not sure do I wish to see Vaylin's spirit revived in anyone's body.. Well, not at least with Skadge.
Come to think of it, last time then we seen Vaylin she have been "rattling" in PC head. Is she still there? Things may become awkward is she will decide to resurface. I think all involved parties suffered enough mental trauma...

MrJunay
02.09.2018 , 11:23 AM | #643
Come to think of it, last time then we seen Vaylin she have been "rattling" in PC head. Is she still there?
Most likely, her spirit merged with the Force. Perhaps she is now enjoying Odessen's nature with Darth Marr.

Paulsutherland
02.09.2018 , 12:08 PM | #644
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJunay View Post
Or ... Skadge?
I think a little bit of sick just came up ...

Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
Well, you certainly are determined on this matter, can't blame you for that. On a side note though, I don't think that we have a prededence for bringing someone back to life within game's stories (nor in SW-universe as far as I know?)
I've got to get this wall fixed, no one else in the Alliance seems to care that imminent death is looming above them.

hmmm ... good question.

Boby-Swapping ? - Maybe she did inherit some of Valkorians abilities?
Cloning ? - Palpatine did that a lot in the EU. As did Vader on Starkiller.

Life Draining ... something ? Wasn't there a book about a cult, draining the life force out of people to resurrect their leader in the EU?

Quote:
The question is: what will Paul will do if his experiments will not go as intended and he will get Vaylin spirit stuck in... IDK, Darth Marr body? Or Theron stuck in Vaylin body? o_o
Ah yes, this is true, I haven't planned for the likely result my plans go **** up .... okay ... uhmm ... well ... we'll need additional Sith Voodoo, We'll keep expelling the spirits until we get it right.

Quote:
I'm not sure do I wish to see Vaylin's spirit revived in anyone's body.
*Unpacks Windows Vista* Yes, you do!

Quote:
Come to think of it, last time then we seen Vaylin she have been "rattling" in PC head. Is she still there? Things may become awkward is she will decide to resurface. I think all involved parties suffered enough mental trauma...
We'll take some R&R on Corellia, visiting the zoo and murdering the locals.

Quote:
Most likely, her spirit merged with the Force. Perhaps she is now enjoying Odessen's nature with Darth Marr.
*Rocks back and forth sobbing*

Nefla
02.09.2018 , 12:59 PM | #645
Or ... Skadge?
It suits her

Suzsi
02.09.2018 , 02:21 PM | #646
I had a theory about this and Vaylin in our characters heads.
She was stronger in the force then Valkorian ever was. Arcann also warned us to be careful about her rattling around in there. Maybe we are the traitor and we just don't knowmit and Theron is actually trying to save us (and the universe) from Vaylin.

Arcann and Senya said Valkorian was gone for good they didnt say Vaylin was.. last we know of her she helped us beat him so she was still rattling around in there.

RandomName_Ru
02.09.2018 , 02:53 PM | #647
One tries to make a lame joke about Vaylin hijacking Commander in the most unfortunate moment and scarring her dear big brother for life - and she hijacks her big brother appreciation thread Somehow, Skadge gets involved!

Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
I had a theory about this and Vaylin in our characters heads.
She was stronger in the force then Valkorian ever was. Arcann also warned us to be careful about her rattling around in there. Maybe we are the traitor and we just don't knowmit and Theron is actually trying to save us (and the universe) from Vaylin.

Arcann and Senya said Valkorian was gone for good they didnt say Vaylin was.. last we know of her she helped us beat him so she was still rattling around in there.
I do think that if Vaylin had been in control even for a second - we would noticed it. Dead bodies all around and all that. And if we would not notice it - Lana and Theron would probably toss us into carbonite and run in search of a cure. I hope.

And how many times will we get a powerful Force User in our heads? In case of SI it will be ridiculous.

*says in voice of FemSI: “And they say it is good to be wanted!”

MrJunay
02.09.2018 , 03:24 PM | #648
After the words of Theron, I had some fears that our PC might still be obsessed with Valkorian, but I never thought of Vaylin ...

And maybe our character has merged with both Valkorian and Vaylin, and took some of their features to himself? When Vitiate captured Valkorian's body, he himself changed a lot.
Could something similar happen to our PC?

Paulsutherland
02.09.2018 , 03:56 PM | #649
One tries to make a lame joke about Vaylin hijacking Commander in the most unfortunate moment and scarring her dear big brother for life - and she hijacks her big brother appreciation thread Somehow, Skadge gets involved!
That may have been my fault ... so here .. we'll admire some Arcann/Vaylin art I saw on twitter.

Quote:
I do think that if Vaylin had been in control even for a second - we would noticed it.
Check your ships browser history!!!!

Eshvara
02.09.2018 , 04:27 PM | #650
This is the most active I've seen this thread in a while, It's nice to see/read!

Spoiler

#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫