Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lana Appreciation Thread - Love for the Dark Advisor! Haters, please stay away,

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lana Appreciation Thread - Love for the Dark Advisor! Haters, please stay away,

Eshvara
02.09.2018 , 01:14 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
I like that Eshvara, really nice piece of art!
Quote: Originally Posted by gragnongoth View Post
Very nice! I'm a fan.
Awwww, thank you so much!! 🤗😊
#Arcannite
For The Empire

IoNonSoEVero
02.09.2018 , 03:00 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
For IoNo! It's a bit messy but my sketches always seem to be! I hope you like it. I kind of mixed her default sets together attempting to be creative.

https://i.imgur.com/TDPfBW2.jpg

Sorry if I butchered her.
This is a beautiful drawing! Thank you so much, Eshvara. She looks amazing!

Eshvara
02.09.2018 , 03:27 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
This is a beautiful drawing! Thank you so much, Eshvara. She looks amazing!
Yeeey, I'm glad you like it! And you're welcome.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Cawyden
02.10.2018 , 04:07 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
For IoNo! It's a bit messy but my sketches always seem to be! I hope you like it. I kind of mixed her default sets together attempting to be creative.

https://i.imgur.com/TDPfBW2.jpg

Sorry if I butchered her.
That looks really great! Well done. Does this mean we get more pictures and maybe for other characters as well.... (I can be hopeful right)?

Eshvara
02.10.2018 , 05:56 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Cawyden View Post
That looks really great! Well done. Does this mean we get more pictures and maybe for other characters as well.... (I can be hopeful right)?
Thank you! And yes at some point. I'm drawing/painting things for friends from other games so I can't really commit to drawing much else. I just quickly wanted to make something for IoNo!
Anyway, thank you everyone for the kind words. And hopefully we'll see more Lana lovers come in here and share their passion like we all love to do in our appreciation threads!

o7
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Lunablade
02.11.2018 , 11:59 AM | #56
I like Lana atm more than other companions because of her qualities , she genuinely cares more about the best interests of the galaxy and the empire than her own self interest, she is loyal to my character, she went through all the trouble to help my character to escape from the Zakuul custody and she is wise and pragmatic. My sorceress is in love with her and will dump Andronikos for her.

JediAkemi
02.12.2018 , 10:47 AM | #57
I really need to add to my 'Girl Power of the Old Republic' drawings. I had a plan to draw a set of my female characters of each class with their female companion/s ... and only did my original Jedi Knight and Bounty Hunter.

Eshvara
03.01.2018 , 10:43 PM | #58
Saw this on Twitter the other day, it's too amazing not to share!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWWtLzpX0AA_zk8?format=jpg
By, Yviell.tumble.com!
It's a screenshot edit, I actually thought it was cosplay at first! So realistic.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

MikeCobalt
03.02.2018 , 12:32 AM | #59
I think Lana is ok. I never have been a "Lanamancer" (is that what they call it? ) but I do ICly appreciate everything she's done; 1-Our Life, 2-Built the Alliance Base, 3-Did much/most of the planning and generally not a bad person really. She does have her "Moments" and at times Temper Tantrums but so do most people really. I am glad to be moving on and with the L.I. reunions its really starting to look like despite all that's happened Lana may become the "Romantic Pariah" and that's not good. She's not bad though; not at all .

IoNonSoEVero
03.02.2018 , 01:24 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeCobalt View Post
I
(snip)
I am glad to be moving on and with the L.I. reunions its really starting to look like despite all that's happened Lana may become the "Romantic Pariah" and that's bad. She's not bad though; not at all .
I don't know about that. I think some people do end up ditching their class story LI for her - and of course, some of us didn't bother with our class romances at all, either because we didn't find them interesting or we don't like boys. The value of Lana as a F/F romance option can't be understated.