Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I hope it is not what iam thinking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I hope it is not what iam thinking

omaan
02.09.2018 , 02:11 PM | #1
Today my friend helped me to notice that there are icons in arena panel for both tr and sr , and he said that the colors of these icons change with our rating. For example if your solo ranked rating is zero the icon is white, and when you have 2k the icon is gold so it shows ur current tier and rewards.

Pls dont tell me that thats how they going to distribute the tiers and rewards lol. Because my one of my chars is 1800 in sr and the icon is still silver. Getting 2k in solo ranked IS very difficult esp when ur not playing fotm. The rating needed for gold and silver must be much lower like 1750 or 1800 for gold and 1650-1750 for silver because is sr you cant choose ur partners and its full of fotms.

Does the colors of these icons mean anything now? Or they just haven't been adjusted since first seasons, and they doesnt mean anything?

TrixxieTriss
02.09.2018 , 05:52 PM | #2
I’ll get in early and say what most others will say. Play grouped. I know that doesn’t help, but Bioware won’t change it.

omaan
02.09.2018 , 06:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’ll get in early and say what most others will say. Play grouped. I know that doesn’t help, but Bioware won’t change it.
Your message doesnt consist of strict answer lol. It is whether these icons are really showing what rewards will be or they just left from first seasons when 2k was considered to be for gold tier and almost no one had reached it.

Any old experienced arena players here who knows about this?

TrixxieTriss
02.09.2018 , 06:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Your message doesnt consist of strict answer lol. It is whether these icons are really showing what rewards will be or they just left from first seasons when 2k was considered to be for gold tier and almost no one had reached it.

Any old experienced arena players here who knows about this?
You said you thought Bioware should reduce the lvls, that is what I was referring to

SlimeyDoom
02.10.2018 , 12:08 AM | #5
The colors have been like that for ages, they don't have anything to do with the final ranks

omaan
02.10.2018 , 04:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
You said you thought Bioware should reduce the lvls, that is what I was referring to
No lol. The essence, main idea of my question was about the icons themselves, do they show real rewards players get or no. All that i wrote about the needed ratings was my personal opinion how it should be. But that wasn't the main questions

omaan
02.10.2018 , 04:23 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimeyDoom View Post
The colors have been like that for ages, they don't have anything to do with the final ranks
That what i wanted to see. A strict answer, thanks