Flagship decoration limit increase

ljwiphonestar

Sadly our guild is running into a problem where we are hitting our decoration limit and it is still relatively sparsely decorated compared to most of the strongholds. I wanted to ask if the decoration limit in the flagship will be increased as the limit is currently 800 which is very low for the size of the flagship as the Tatooine stronghold has a limit of 1100 even though it is less than half the size of the flagship. Are there any plans to increase the flagship decoration limit and if so what is it being increased to. If not I would personally like the limit to be at least 1500 if not 2000. Edited by ljwiphonestar

We absolutely do need a higher decoration limit on flagships. Some of those areas are HUGE and they look ridiculously empty if you evenly distribute the decorations over the available space. Even an increase of 50 would be extremely helpful. Not more hooks, just a higher cap on the base allotment.

To be fair, I haven't fully unlocked the Imperial flagship, but the Republic flagship seriously has too few hooks.

Edited by Xina_LA

That would be nice, I support this. :) Actually I'd appreciate more slots on just about every property.

That may affect overall performance since the conquest bonus requires people to max out their strongholds. If they can find a way to keep the conquest (100%) as is, then it probably wouldn't hinder things much. Maybe allow people to buy a token that allows them an additional 25% (125%) for each stronghold it is applied to. That way you still get your full conquest bonus at 100% but can add more deco if you prefer to.

That may affect overall performance since the conquest bonus requires people to max out their strongholds.

That is a good point. There have been a number of threads suggesting that they change the Conquest bonus to be based on Unlocks instead of decorating. That way, if you've unlocked all the rooms, you get the bonus. People won't have to build the infamous "Temple of Chairs". It would also let people decorate to fit their theme, without having to hide pets inside walls if the place would look too cluttered with 100% of hooks used.

Agree completely. The maximum hook number should be increased.

I also think that strongholds generally should let you decorate above 100%, just without giving any extra bonus to conquest for anything above 100%. Sometimes you really want to put down some new decorations without taking up any of the ones you already placed so carefully.