Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help me pick a class

TheGreatThanatos
02.06.2018 , 11:03 PM | #1
here the thing i lost my hand yrs ago so buttons are a little of a problem 8 on the mouse and a few on a game pad now i love force user but i will play anything im into pvp so if you guys help me find a couple class that i could play

JediQuaker
02.07.2018 , 10:33 AM | #2
I'm not into PvP so I can't say if there's any best class to play for it.
But, what I can say is that you may need to try several classes before you find one that you particularly enjoy and matches your playstyle. I did at least 5 characters before starting a Gunslinger, which is now my favourite class.
You might also consider switching to a point & click* playstyle instead of using direct buttons, if you find that easier. It's not as good for PvP, but it may be "good enough".

*point & click - instead of using keyboard keys and/or extra mouse buttons to activate skills, you arrange your skillbars in a convenient layout and activate skills by clicking on them on the skillbars. I often play (PvE, including veteran FPs) with my Chihuahua sleeping on my left arm and I use only my right hand to play.

ImmortalLowlife
02.07.2018 , 01:25 PM | #3
Arsenal Merc (Bounty hunter) for the win!

Yea that's been my favorite class to PvP with for a couple of years now.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Eoinol
02.07.2018 , 04:42 PM | #4
Do a search in YouTube for SWTOR keybindings, I think SWTOR Centeal has one with 12 options for one hand.

Then try them all ... You can get to grips with most after 4 to 6 hours of play.

Make a shortlist and take it from there.

That said, I have found that you can have a lot of fun with gunslinger, scoundrel. Merc, commando, vanguard, operative, sniper, with a short "rotation" . Mercenary is probably the best.
Vra'Kesh --- Jagdeth
Happy to help my referrals.
Main Server Darth Malgus accounts on all servers.