Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where to sell things?

MidhunRaj
02.07.2018 , 08:37 AM | #1
Hi, i am level 70 and currently farming heroics to make money, while doing them i get many purple, green gear. I don't know what to do with them.. Is there any specific vendor i can sell them to? i know i can sell them on GTN but that sounds like hard...

KendraP
02.07.2018 , 09:07 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MidhunRaj View Post
Hi, i am level 70 and currently farming heroics to make money, while doing them i get many purple, green gear. I don't know what to do with them.. Is there any specific vendor i can sell them to? i know i can sell them on GTN but that sounds like hard...
Literally any vendor provided you don't need the stuff. Make sure it's not better than what you have though. I have a vendor in my SH for this purpose lol.

NSevven
02.07.2018 , 09:35 AM | #3
Yes, most any vendor will buy the stuff (r-click).

When you get a Stronghold, one of the decos you get in mail is Felucia Stato. She’s a vendor. Set her up in your SH.

Yeah, you could sell on GTN, but agree it’s a hassle, and green gets no love. And blue often doesn’t go for much, especially during leveling. So, I vendor. Purple, you might be able to sell for a lot more than vendor price, but again, a hassle.
Aka DocDAM, aka DocDIM
My Refer a Friend link here (DocDAM). [Rules and Rewards]

JediQuaker
02.07.2018 , 10:16 AM | #4
FYI - "any" vendor includes the medical droids. So, when you visit the Med droid after questing or whatever, you can Repair your armor, sell your "junk" (grey items) and sell any of the other green, blue, etc, items you don't want.

SteveTheCynic
02.07.2018 , 10:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
FYI - "any" vendor includes the medical droids. So, when you visit the Med droid after questing or whatever, you can Repair your armor, sell your "junk" (grey items) and sell any of the other green, blue, etc, items you don't want.
And don't forget that the legacy panel character perk Field Repair Droid isn't actually a "field repair droid". It's just a vendor like all the others, and it consequently offers a Repair function. (At tier 3 augmentation, not only does it have a shorter cooldown, but it also sells white crafting materials in addition to Blue Sparkle Powder.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

JediQuaker
02.07.2018 , 01:56 PM | #6
The Field Repair droids also sell medpacks and other Medical Droid items (or a least, the ones beyond the basic one, do.)

Handy tip for crafters - the "best" FRD (as mentioned in the above post) sells the white crafting materials. This can save you the bother of having to travel to the Fleet (or wherever) to get them.