Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Torian Cadera Conversation Issue Update XVI

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Torian Cadera Conversation Issue Update XVI
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LyraineAlei
09.13.2016 , 08:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
Ok, been talking to CS, and I've filed a bug report. About to follow up on that. This is what we're missing.

Torian Missing Scene #1
"Never thanked you for not making a big deal over me taking off...Good to see my brothers are still alive. Corridan owes me 50 credits."
**choice**
"Been meaning to ask you something. Did Mandalore tell you the Resol'nare when you were adopted into the clan?" (He then goes on to explain Mandalorian life. Crucial missing scene - first bugged scene. For some reason this scene does not trigger any more)

Torian Missing Scene #2 This scene does not trigger at all any more either
"Been working on a new shot. Something I picked up watching you. Want to check it out?"

These two missing scenes must trigger the wrong cut scene for Mando'a/Shooting (Mandalorian vs Non Mandalorian)

So female Mandalorian bounty hunters do not receive any missions from Torian from Hoth until Voss so basically from level 40 to 46, I received no word from Torian.
This is sad news, and I suspect my Shadowlands-main FemBH is ruined as well. I don't remember the Resolnare convo my main BH got, but I do think she got the second one (might have been pre-4.0 however) or I'm mixing my memory of the convo and wound up not getting the Mando'a lesson.

Cayoimeah
09.14.2016 , 03:33 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
Ok, been talking to CS, and I've filed a bug report. About to follow up on that. This is what we're missing.

Torian Missing Scene #1
"Never thanked you for not making a big deal over me taking off...Good to see my brothers are still alive. Corridan owes me 50 credits."
**choice**
"Been meaning to ask you something. Did Mandalore tell you the Resol'nare when you were adopted into the clan?" (He then goes on to explain Mandalorian life. Crucial missing scene - first bugged scene. For some reason this scene does not trigger any more)

Torian Missing Scene #2 This scene does not trigger at all any more either
"Been working on a new shot. Something I picked up watching you. Want to check it out?"

These two missing scenes must trigger the wrong cut scene for Mando'a/Shooting (Mandalorian vs Non Mandalorian)

So female Mandalorian bounty hunters do not receive any missions from Torian from Hoth until Voss so basically from level 40 to 46, I received no word from Torian.
Yep! Make sure you explain to them that the missing scene two is the Mando'a lesson one--versus the shooting scene which we all are getting now--instead of the right one.

I think I'll revamp my bug report too! It's been a while! <3 Thanks everyone!

americanaussie
09.14.2016 , 07:08 AM | #23
Negative. Missing scene 2 is where Torian says he's been practicing a new shot that he learned by watching you and wants to show off for you in the field. We are essentially missing 3 cut scenes. Mando'a scene is after he asks you to watch him.

SilentKitty
02.02.2017 , 04:15 AM | #24
Oki, I replied here so I can get a look at what conversations are missing.

Hope that they are looking at it, or that it has been fixed already

Furtled
03.05.2017 , 08:26 PM | #25
Can confirm, as of today, it's still bugged.

CiliasLilly
02.06.2018 , 03:46 AM | #26
I can sadly say this "bug" is still on going. I just finished Torians romance whit my mandalorian female and i got 2 bugs in his dialogs. I didint get the dialog there he tells her that he has been neglecting her and i got the shooting lessons instead of the mandalorian lesson.

SilentKitty
02.07.2018 , 05:47 AM | #27
It makes me so disappointed that they will not fix this bug

I came back to play the stories rpg-stories that came in the beginning. The lvl 1-50 part of SWTOR is glorious and I have so many great memories of playing my JK, SW and smuggler. However, the romance is a big part of the story for me and it would feel so sad to put so many hours into a story when I cannot even see the conversations that really matter to me.

It is not worth investing all that time if I won't see the whole story, speaking as a parent working parttime to try to keep some balance on life. I have a few precious hours to spend on things that just makes me happy. If I am going to put an large amount time into the Bounty Hunter I want some romance to show for it. Or knowing that it is there and I just can't get it isn't good enough for me.

Plenty of story, some action and some romance. And loot... Why does it have to be so difficult.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

CiliasLilly
02.07.2018 , 07:07 AM | #28
I am starting to think that the big problem in his romance dialogs starts at Belsavis because the part when he gets kidnapt just donīt fit in the romance order. He should first confess his fellings for her before Belsavis so that it fits when he gets kidnapt because it weird how the BH F and Torian acts like thay already a couple when we save him on Hoth. And after we save him he donīt have any dialogs at all Before Voss.

Maybe its a bug that do not happens to every character, that it is random. Because i donīt remember having this problem whit my older BH F character and it was long after the 4.0 uppdate.

EricMusco
02.07.2018 , 11:46 AM | #29 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Appreciate the thorough information in this thread. I am sending it over to the team to see what's going on. I will swing back in with updates.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenKatarn
02.07.2018 , 12:21 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Appreciate the thorough information in this thread. I am sending it over to the team to see what's going on. I will swing back in with updates.

-eric
At last, some acknowledgement that his romance has a broken conversation.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech