Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reclaimed Treasure Help

tikitikitikitiki
07.18.2017 , 10:12 PM | #11
lol i have no idea what these people are talking about

SteveTheCynic
07.20.2017 , 03:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by tikitikitikitiki View Post
lol i have no idea what these people are talking about
It's on Yavin IV during Shadow of Revan, near the temple all the way to the left on the overall map. The Sith Artifact is in the cave to the south of the temple.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Custodius
10.24.2017 , 03:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Elzibet View Post
Then go outside the cave and west until you reach an altar with an object on it called Relic Keeper's... something. I don't quite remember, but interact with it and a Massassi Relic Keeper should attack you. Loot it to get the Tablet of Victory, then go back to the artifact and put the tablets in this order: Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, Broken Chains (the Sith code, pretty much). Finally, touch the completed medallion to the artifact, and boom, puzzle solved.
It was very obvious that it was the Sith Code you had to "recite", but it wasn't as obvious that you had to leave the cave to retreive the last tablet. Thanks!

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

Mangoriat
01.29.2018 , 09:06 AM | #14
i've got all the requirements for the mission and when i've placed all the tablets(including the one of victory after fighting a stoneray and massasi) i touch the artifact with the medallion, but nothing happens, is this mission broken?

DragonArt
02.07.2018 , 03:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mangoriat View Post
i've got all the requirements for the mission and when i've placed all the tablets(including the one of victory after fighting a stoneray and massasi) i touch the artifact with the medallion, but nothing happens, is this mission broken?
Double check you have the tablets in the right order. The whole system is easy to lose track of.

PassengerDraemor
03.24.2018 , 12:20 AM | #16
Make sure to go into mission inventory and click the crystal to merge it into the medallion before placing the tablets.

Persephonica
03.27.2018 , 09:17 PM | #17
EDIT:
Disregard, replied & then it showed last comment about the medallion. Should've known I was forgetting something. lol.