Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KEITH Please respond.... RIN

Zerileth
02.05.2018 , 01:12 AM | #11
Ok so another scenario today: RIN: Healer. I go in as a new healer 23/23 nobody on ignore list... and it immediately switches to tank (RIN)...

K that's BS! Don't tell me if I fill the position GF won't honor the RIN... Bait and switch. C'mon, seriously. And don't say the default is heals or something, and once that was filled it went to the next class that wasn't filled. Baloney. I know dang near nothing about programming, but I know they can make it with a "blank" class as default if other classes aren't RIN. In other words if there's no RIN... show it grayed out. Starting to think being a dev is HS programming education. Try that in any other business field.

Sorry, I'm just frustrated. I don't want this game to go down this path.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

merovejec
02.05.2018 , 06:33 AM | #12
Well to be honest that bonus reward is not that great to be so frustrated about it for me its good to know what the que is missing thats it, don't care about the bonus reward.

The only thing I can imagine is that people might be doing the same, they want to que and see role in need, relog and then the role is swapped to tank from healer cause the 5 tanks in que reloged to heal, I dunno. I dont thing the system is faulty, just that the behavior of people is too sudden maybe.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Zerileth
02.05.2018 , 11:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Well to be honest that bonus reward is not that great to be so frustrated about it for me its good to know what the que is missing thats it, don't care about the bonus reward.

The only thing I can imagine is that people might be doing the same, they want to que and see role in need, relog and then the role is swapped to tank from healer cause the 5 tanks in que reloged to heal, I dunno. I dont thing the system is faulty, just that the behavior of people is too sudden maybe.
Oh my fauilt, I guess I wasn't very clear. I don't care about the bonus either. You're right it's poop. I just want the group to pop so I get into the FP. My frustration lies in that the RIN was designed to help us get groups faster. I can't see how it's helping as the information it provides is inaccurate or missing. I mean, we take information from things in life to be able to understand a given situation. If my ATM machine shows it's working then I insert my card. But then it shows it's broken and so I take my card out and now it's working again, that wouldn't work in RL very well. If GF says it needs a healer and I provide a healer, why does it then switch to tank?
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here