Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crest of the Dread Masters ~ Star Forge

LordTurin
11.29.2017 , 10:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by _Shaddai_ View Post
Another correction for the others in the thread. You do not need to clear either Op. But in SNV, you will probably want a styrak lockout whereas you only need to clear the first boss in TFB.
Why would you want a styrack lockout? At most you'd want Thrasher.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

LordZiost
01.27.2018 , 11:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DMulisk View Post
Thank you for the willingness to help out, but i think im gonna call it off, seeing as how hateful is the strongest boss in the game rn and not many people are NiM ready on Star Forge. Thank you though
There are actually a decent amount of NiM raiders on Star Forge (maybe not compared to SS), even enough to possibly down Hateful without crystals. You certainly won't find good players trying to recruit on the forums though...

Maxitrac
02.03.2018 , 05:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
Why would you want a styrack lockout? At most you'd want Thrasher.
Itís because when you wipe to hateful he will port you to random places across the map from anywhere from dash to styraids. Itís just so you donít die twice
26/26 Nim/MM 5.0 5/5 Gods pre 5.9
<Paramount> | <Sniper Science> | <Lightning Masters> | <Aeon>

zorngodofall
02.03.2018 , 01:55 PM | #14
This was all a bit silly to begin with. No offense OP but it doesnt sound like you are very familiar with raiding in general. No need to correct what others have, but I will say that it's not something you can just run in and do and then expect to clear it. NiM raiding is hell, always has been, always will be. You most definetely wont clear it or really much with randoms from the forums. Starforge has some NiM raiding people you just have to look around, but you probably don't want to start there. If you haven't done HM progresion consistently you really won't be ready for nim.

Never pulled hateful myself, but doubt its that bad. It's a 16 man, very rarely are 16 man ops ever that rough. It is mostly lag and stupid crap that makes them hard. I wouldn't say just give up if you want it that badly, like all raiding it will just be something you have to put a lot of work into to get what you want out of it. But if you just expect to go in a stomp something, don't bother trying.

Satele Shan is a better server for NiM and nim is a lot easier than it has been in the past. We're about 6 gear levels over where the bosses have been tuned to. Many bosses have been nerfed as well, also, so it is most certainly doable. It's fun too. Raiding, especcially on a nim level is hard because if.you mess up once, or fail the number checks, you wipe.

At any rate OP, wish you the best of luck

tangzor
02.04.2018 , 05:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by zorngodofall View Post
No offense OP but it doesnt sound like you are very familiar with raiding in general.
Quote: Originally Posted by zorngodofall View Post
Never pulled hateful myself
:thinking: