Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fury Marauder Guidance (Need help)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fury Marauder Guidance (Need help)

giorgo
02.03.2018 , 08:47 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
snip
Carnage still has better burst than fury. Is fury better overall?
Sure it is,no doubt about that. Is the burst close between the two specs? Yes it is, closer than it was a few months ago. But still, carnage has better burst. Ferocity under berserk still does more damage than any fury rotation.

Hardswap comps in granked use carnage, not fury.

DavidAtkinson
02.03.2018 , 09:01 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by giorgo View Post
Sure it is,no doubt about that. Is the burst close between the two specs? Yes it is, closer than it was a few months ago. But still, carnage has better burst. Ferocity under berserk still does more damage than any fury rotation.

You may be right.. I am not sure.

I would like to play carnage again.. but I played fury for the last year for lik 90% of the time. My brain is heavily wired with fury and I cannot function properly with other spec.

I would give the small dot's to carfnage's ravage though,.

Kinsal
02.04.2018 , 11:42 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post

The irony is the only time you actually see "Force Scream" in use in the movies was when Old man Kenobi used it in a New Hope to scare the Sand People off.
Not to be picky, that was actually an imitation of a kryat dragon call. Not to get into the extended universe stuff so I won't give you the entire back story.

WayOfTheWarriorx
02.10.2018 , 05:38 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by giorgo View Post

You're are technically right, but only in that specific sense. The Berserk window does, the non-berserk window doesn't. Numbers wise,overall , that meats out more burst damage over all than Carnage.
~ I am Grim.

SWTOR's Public Enemy # 1