Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add Toborro, rebalanced-Monolith (and Xeno/Eyeless when available) to Finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Add Toborro, rebalanced-Monolith (and Xeno/Eyeless when available) to Finder

Pietrastor
01.29.2018 , 04:43 PM | #1
Few ever do these anymore without finder option and associated finder rewards. These bosses are wasting yet combined, they basically make up for another operation... Wasting content at your own request Bioware. Please add them to Group Finder. Toborro & Monolith could have 1 day dedicated to themselves together (making it actually random which one pops) and Eyeless/Xeno could be added to that day too when corresponding events are active. Or add Eyeless/Xeno to every day of the week in Ops finder.

PS: Monolith would obviously have to be rebalanced before being added to Finder of course, it's original-Underlurker level of PUG nonsense at the moment, was never fixed
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

aerockyul
01.31.2018 , 03:29 PM | #2
I wonder if it would be game-breaking if they just added them to the Activities roster full-time. They could act the same way that the Dailies are handled in the Solo tab. They could be done once a week (keeping the lockout timer system as it is). Then during the event weeks those bosses would be available.

I can't really see much of a downside to this. These fights are pretty fun, especially the second Monolith boss. Yeah, he's really hard but it's more engaging than a lot of the other Ops bosses.
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Namie Amuro, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

masterceil
01.31.2018 , 08:33 PM | #3
No to nerfs on Monolith. Keep some SM fights fun...
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

sycamoreleaf
02.01.2018 , 06:36 PM | #4
Agreed! Bring forth the beasts! For Monolith the only thing I find needs a nerf is the enrage time - the mechanics are what make this fight fun but the enrage timer on SM needs some... mercy.

masterceil
02.02.2018 , 09:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sycamoreleaf View Post
Agreed! Bring forth the beasts! For Monolith the only thing I find needs a nerf is the enrage time - the mechanics are what make this fight fun but the enrage timer on SM needs some... mercy.
TBH I'd be down for this. I actually wouldn't mind seeing a lot of the old mechanics (in other ops) restored to SM, but with more time to clear them.
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

phalczen
02.02.2018 , 08:26 PM | #6
I wholeheartedly support this. I was hoping when he group finder was transmogrified into Activities window, and Keith was extolling its virtues, that it was going to include the events ops bosses, as well as groups for DvL world bosses or other world bosses (revanite Walker, event planetary world bosses, or Iokath collussus droid come to mind).

I know the event bosses require a low level reputation rank... but if the Devs can put a gear check that prevents you from queuing for master mode Umbara or Copero, why can't they add a reputation check for those bosses as well?
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

aerockyul
02.03.2018 , 10:19 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
I wholeheartedly support this. I was hoping when he group finder was transmogrified into Activities window, and Keith was extolling its virtues, that it was going to include the events ops bosses, as well as groups for DvL world bosses or other world bosses (revanite Walker, event planetary world bosses, or Iokath collussus droid come to mind).

I know the event bosses require a low level reputation rank... but if the Devs can put a gear check that prevents you from queuing for master mode Umbara or Copero, why can't they add a reputation check for those bosses as well?
Great points, I hadn't considered the DvL nonsense or other world bosses. Including all of the ops-group level content might reinvigorate activity on the vanilla planets
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Namie Amuro, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!