CZ-198 Bug

PorsaLindahl

While grouped on CZ-198 this morning I, nor my partner, received updates from each other on the missions. It was like we weren't grouped at all. I would attack mobs, and they would turn gray to her, and vice-versa. We didn't get updates from the clickies when the other hit them. We tried relogging, but that didn't help. We left the planet and were able to disband, and regroup. But that didn't solve the problem either. Also stronghold travel wasn't working.

I did a run through the CZ-198 dailies yesterday and tried to group with someone waiting on the heroic droid to respawn. They accepted the invite, but it never showed us grouped, even though I could see their icon on the map. After finishing up, I still noticed them on my map and tried to quit the group through the menu and using /leave command. I got the message that I wasn't in a group.

Again, couldn't transport to my stronghold, so had to take the long way through fleet.

When I arrived in my stronghold, I got a message flashing across my screen saying that I wasn't allowed in the group instance and I will be removed in 30 seconds (like when you leave a group while still in a flashpoint). It did the warning every 5 seconds down to 5 seconds, then started repeating the 5 second warning.

I tried leaving group again with the menu and /leave command. Nothing happened. After a few minutes, the other person logged off and the group disbanded. That's when the messages stopped.

While grouped on CZ-198 this morning I, nor my partner, received updates from each other on the missions. It was like we weren't grouped at all. I would attack mobs, and they would turn gray to her, and vice-versa. We didn't get updates from the clickies when the other hit them. We tried relogging, but that didn't help. We left the planet and were able to disband, and regroup. But that didn't solve the problem either. Also stronghold travel wasn't working.

I'd like to echo the OP. Same exact problems every time me and my friends attempt to do CZ-198. It has been happening for just about one week now.

CZ-198 issues

• I tried to do the dailies with two group members, and it would not treat us as a a group. Missions did not count towards the group as a whole, and enemies would only aggro the person that attacked first. They would not recognize the other group members, as if they were not apart of the group (which they were)
    (blackspace)
  • I was in q for a solo ranked arena, and i left the fleet to travel to the daily area, and once inside the solo ranked popped for me. I hit accept, and nothing happened afterwards. I didn't take a loss, nor did i lose rating. It just stayed in Q according to the lit wz button on the mini map.

Hey folks,

The team is looking into the issue, I will let you know of more info as I have it.

-eric

It seems, at least on Iokath, that the issue doesn't happen in the PvP instance. We had all sorts of issues forming up for Nahut this weekend, but when we swapped to the PvP instance everything worked as usual.

I didn't know about CZ-198 so I'd have to check that.

• Dev Post

Ok, thank you for the info you have provided so far. Some quick questions:

• Is this still occurring after our maintenance on Tuesday?
  • If this is happening to you still, please post your server and what zone you were in.

We appreciate any additional info you can provide. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Not sure if related or not, but I've also noticed in the activities thing, on solo, where it shows the heroics / dailies, etc, a few guildies and myself noticed that some of the dailies are listed a couple times in the uh... list...:rolleyes: ... ahem.. anywho, the 2nd time they appear, there's a message saying either you already have the missions, spoiler alert, we didn't, or that you have to go to a vendor to pick up the missions, spoiler alert, you don't. The "first time," they appear in the list, everything displays correctly, you can grab the missions and qt to them normally.

• Dev Post

From what we can tell, any grouping issues that are occurring in CZ-198 or Iokath are service related and not an actual game issue (so you won't see a fix in the patch notes). We believe today's maintenance should have addressed it.

If you experience this again please let us know the area, and your server, and we can take a look.

Thanks everyone!

-eric