Ranked PvP Leaderboards not updating

LeglessChair

• Dev Post
I wonder how the work on the leaderboards is going....

It's going well, we're pretty close! We discovered a nasty data issue that was causing the leaderboards to lock up. We believe we have a fix for it and are looking to try to deploy it tomorrow for testing.

Thank you for your continued patience.

-eric

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going well, we're pretty close! We discovered a nasty data issue that was causing the leaderboards to lock up. We believe we have a fix for it and are looking to try to deploy it tomorrow for testing.

Thank you for your continued patience.

-eric

Thank you for working on this! really looking forward to fixed leaderboards. I still have the following two questions:

1. what's up with the messed up sort order in leaderboards of season 1-8? will the fix adress this too?

2. current season 9 is going on for exactly 5 months as of today. season 7 was 8 months (after 5 months of pre-season), season 8 was 9 months. Although pretty much every ranked player would love to see shorter seasons, I guess people are going to live with it. BUT can you PLEASE give us information on what your target is? If you're forced to delay a season ending, that's a different story and people are going to live with that too. But I would really appreciate information about your plans on the length and reward announcement timing of the current and future seasons. Would also be a great topic to put into the next roadmap! Please eric, this should not be too hard to find out.

Thank you. :)

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick update! We have pushed a fix on our side and are in the process of final testing. We will be verifying data overnight, into tomorrow. Assuming all of these checks go fine, we will bring the leaderboards live tomorrow. As I have more info, you will too!

Thanks.

-eric

Hey folks,

Quick update! We have pushed a fix on our side and are in the process of final testing. We will be verifying data overnight, into tomorrow. Assuming all of these checks go fine, we will bring the leaderboards live tomorrow. As I have more info, you will too!

Thanks.

-eric

Nice to hear!

• Dev Post

Alright folks, the S9 leaderboards are back online! As best as we can verify all of our data looks to be in a good place and things should be working properly.

Please let me know in this thread if you catch any issues and we will take a look. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Alright folks, the S9 leaderboards are back online! As best as we can verify all of our data looks to be in a good place and things should be working properly.

Please let me know in this thread if you catch any issues and we will take a look. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thank u Eric! Keep up the good work.

• Dev Post
Alright, leaderboards look like they are updating properly so that's good. You may notice that the server row is blank right now. We are aware and will likely push a fix for it in our next maintenance.

Thanks!

-eric

Server names will now show properly on the leaderboards. Let me know if you spot any issues.

-eric

• 5 months later...
Server names will now show properly on the leaderboards. Let me know if you spot any issues.

-eric

Hey Eric,

Leaderboards stopped updating again last weekend. Please try to fix it soon, because it‘s the last week of Season 9 and people don‘t know where they are in the last minute run for top 3s.

Edited by Sertar