Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: January 30th, 2018

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: January 30th, 2018
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
01.26.2018 , 02:27 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, January 30th in order to apply Game Update 5.7a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 30 January 2018
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.7a

Patch Notes will be available on Tuesday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AdharaKyleth
01.26.2018 , 03:05 PM | #2
Bug issues fix patch?
Theronite
Adhara Kyleth Teraalin Nyx Scatha
http://www.swtor.com/r/fVFywm

Eshvara
01.26.2018 , 03:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AdharaKyleth View Post
Bug issues fix patch?
Probably!! I assume to do with the faulty reunions. Like mine, I can't even start it while meeting all the requirements.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Eanelinea
01.26.2018 , 04:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AdharaKyleth View Post
Bug issues fix patch?
Hopefully they'll be fixing the one where the game thinks my Inquisitor was cheating on Andronikos with Lana/Theron/Koth and gave me a break up quest for one of them when I told Andronikos he's still my cuddle monkey.

Glad the bugs don't mess with Companions' personalities, or else Andronikos probably would have kicked me in the *** for doing someone else even though I didn't.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Quraswren
01.26.2018 , 05:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, January 30th in order to apply Game Update 5.7a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 30 January 2018
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.7a

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Offline for a patch Tuesday and the Patch notes not till Tuesday instead of the usual Monday.

I wonder what exploit is running around this time.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Ylliarus
01.26.2018 , 07:18 PM | #6
The Sith eyes from the last appearance customization bundle becoming available to the Twi'lek species? Please? It is so long overdue...
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

StarfoxHoku
01.27.2018 , 09:09 AM | #7
Maybe they will really fix the flashpoint Kuat Drive Yard, it still isnt working when you try to shuttle to it.
Or maybe they will fix what ever bug isnt allowing you to que for master flashpoints even though you fit the requirements.

Sinhammer
01.28.2018 , 04:49 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by StarfoxHoku View Post
Maybe they will really fix the flashpoint Kuat Drive Yard, it still isnt working when you try to shuttle to it.
Or maybe they will fix what ever bug isnt allowing you to que for master flashpoints even though you fit the requirements.
KDY seems broken more than before, lol. It wouldn't even show us the cutscene, the group just stood there with checkmarks over our heads and--nothing.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
----Darth Wolfhammer Hellstorm of Star Forge----

Screaming_Ziva
01.29.2018 , 09:39 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Patch notes Tuesday and not Monday? Exploit fix?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for. Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

TUXs
01.29.2018 , 10:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Offline for a patch Tuesday and the Patch notes not till Tuesday instead of the usual Monday.

I wonder what exploit is running around this time.
BINGO! This is exactly what this usually means.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)