Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Roadmap Update - Spring 2018

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Roadmap Update - Spring 2018
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KeithKanneg
01.26.2018 , 12:55 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

As Musco mentioned in the Live Stream yesterday, we’re busy working on an update to the Roadmap which should be available in mid-February. Keep in mind, we’ve just released Game Update 5.7, so expect the Roadmap to give you insight about the next 90 days or so.

I’m not ready to discuss all of the summer events and beyond that we’re planning. And, I definitely will not provide any information on what’s included in 6.0 . So, as always, hang in there, and we’ll provide you with what’s going on with SWTOR!

For the many of you who have asked privately, yes, I'm doing great, but December and January are typically very busy months for us with all the planning activities. Personally, I've been playing quite a bit, and am focused on crafting Superior Augments for my characters. Hopefully, I'll reach Elite Warlord on my 2nd character, very soon, and to be honest, I'm pretty happy with all the changes we made this past year for Galactic Command.

Will update you soon,

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LordTurin
01.26.2018 , 12:57 PM | #2
Great to hear! And confirmation that 6.0 is in the works (at least that's how I took it) is also excellent news.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

Ahrngrim
01.26.2018 , 12:58 PM | #3
Thank you Keith, for your Work and especially for this post Today.
My referall link: http://www.swtor.com/r/JQgzk7
Find Help at EA ANSWERS HQ English
Finde Hilfe unter EA Answer HQ Deutsch

Floplag
01.26.2018 , 12:59 PM | #4
i like the fact that a 6.0 was teased, but i really wish you could give a few teaser points or broad strokes as far out as is being developed.
I know some people hold you to every letter of everything, but most of us are more sane than that and are simply looking for a reason to continue supporting the game we love.
I little more long term expectation would carry a ton of weight in that regard.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Rheshalea
01.26.2018 , 01:00 PM | #5
Looking forward to seeing the Roadmap. Feel free to keep dropping hints on 6.0, though!

Sarova
01.26.2018 , 01:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

As Musco mentioned in the Live Stream yesterday, we’re busy working on an update to the Roadmap which should be available in mid-February. Keep in mind, we’ve just released Game Update 5.7, so expect the Roadmap to give you insight about the next 90 days or so.

I’m not ready to discuss all of the summer events and beyond that we’re planning. And, I definitely will not provide any information on what’s included in 6.0 . So, as always, hang in there, and we’ll provide you with what’s going on with SWTOR!

For the many of you who have asked privately, yes, I'm doing great, but December and January are typically very busy months for us with all the planning activities. Personally, I've been playing quite a bit, and am focused on crafting Superior Augments for my characters. Hopefully, I'll reach Elite Warlord on my 2nd character, very soon, and to be honest, I'm pretty happy with all the changes we made this past year for Galactic Command.

Will update you soon,

Keith---
The mass doom hysteria (yes I'm guilty of jumping on that bandwagon) has led to a result! And a tiny hint that there will be a 6.0 There's hope for more Malavai Quinn. Everyone cancel the cancelling!
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats™ ♥
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

xordevoreaux
01.26.2018 , 01:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
The mass doom hysteria (yes I'm guilty of jumping on that bandwagon) has led to a result! And a tiny hint that there will be a 6.0 There's hope for more Malavai Quinn. Everyone cancel the cancelling!
This announcement is too little too late for Tsillah, not even one full day after he torched all of his toons.
And we've seen announcements before. TIme now is for some serious follow-through on it.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

FlavivsAetivs
01.26.2018 , 01:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

Will update you soon,

Keith---
Glad to hear that Keith, hope you had a great holiday. Looking forward to the roadmap!
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
Umbra
Jedi Covenant

LordTurin
01.26.2018 , 01:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
This announcement is too little too late for Tsillah, not even one full day after he torched all of his toons.
And we've seen announcements before. TIme now is for some serious follow-through on it.
It's soon enough he could still get all his toons back.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

Eshvara
01.26.2018 , 01:05 PM | #10
Thank you for the information! ❤ Hopefully the doomsayers can calm down.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀