Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need explanation on crafting decorations, their timers and impact on legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Need explanation on crafting decorations, their timers and impact on legacy

AlrikFassbauer
01.20.2018 , 07:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
I have a suspicion that if a node farmed x number of times it is unavailable for every toon, not just the one that farmed it, for some time.
I had something similar the other day : Suddenly I was no more able to harvest from a hacking thing until the next reset on Tuesday ( or is it Mondays nowadays ? ).
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

DawnAskham
01.22.2018 , 12:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I had something similar the other day : Suddenly I was no more able to harvest from a hacking thing until the next reset on Tuesday ( or is it Mondays nowadays ? ).
Try picking up the decoration using hook edit mode, and then placing it again - it always seems to reset whatever cooldown is in place on the node itself.

ArdeliaAgain
01.22.2018 , 01:38 PM | #13
I've yet to experience the "item cooldown"....every time I've gotten the character debuff, I've been able to log an alt and use that node again, no need to pick it up to reset it.

....leading me to believe that behavior is a bug, rather than an intentional cooldown.

Vercundus
01.23.2018 , 04:46 AM | #14
Is the node cooldown shared between all the same nodes within one SH?
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

BenduKundalini
01.23.2018 , 07:07 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
Is the node cooldown shared between all the same nodes within one SH?
Nope, only the node you harvested is on short cooldown. All other nodes are ready to be harvested by anyone that can (an alt, or another player with silver key and above, with no personal 4-hour debuff)