Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My reunion with Andronikos was

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
My reunion with Andronikos was
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Estelindis
01.23.2018 , 11:39 AM | #11
How sad! Maybe I'll just never take a smuggler or an inquisitor through the KotFE/ET storyline. It doesn't sound like it's worth it, given that we lose the old versions of the companions that stay on our ships and have moving lips.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

ExarSun
01.23.2018 , 11:45 AM | #12
Andronikos alert is so underwhelming even for an alert. So its business as usual...1-2 minutes worth of cutscenes, some group stuff that should have been released, some reskines....but ohhhh them CM packs and thats about it for couple of months. Way to go!

EricMusco
01.23.2018 , 11:50 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
I'm getting another mission to go to the Alliance commander's room, after the initial cutscene. not sure what I'm suppose to interact with though.
Hey folks,

There is a known issue with the Andronikos, Risha, and Corso return missions released in 5.7. Players who meet certain conditions are granted an additional mission that they cannot complete.

This issue occurs for Players who:
  • Had previously romanced one of the returning characters (Andronikos, Risha, or Corso).
  • Romanced Theron after the release of KOTFE.
  • Chose to rekindle their original romance with one of the returning characters in 5.7.

Under these circumstances, the Player receives a mission called “Things Left Unsaid” which they cannot progress. This mission is a default one granted to any player who resumes a romance with a returning companion after having also romanced Theron, Koth, or Lana in KOTFE. Due to present circumstances, the mission cannot be completed with Theron for the time being. We will address this in an upcoming patch, and advise that those affected by the issue simply uncheck/hide the mission in their log for now.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Lammia
01.23.2018 , 11:50 AM | #14
I recorded both.

The film with Andronikos is 2:20, and Risha with Corso 2:15. So yeah, a bit over two minutes each. Literally.

I didn't expect long, but around 10 minutes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
If it's that short, I guess it's worse than the Quinn reunion.🤔 It's weird when something bad becomes something better because something else has it worse.
TBH, I'd take a 2-minute cutscene with Quinn with my customisation than 6 minutes of non-customised white dude I got.
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for

grania
01.23.2018 , 11:51 AM | #15
For me the problem was never getting the break up mission at all. I don’t suppose anyone knows how to goose it into existence do they? 🤨

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Eshvara
01.23.2018 , 11:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
I recorded both.

The film with Andronikos is 2:20, and Risha with Corso 2:15. So yeah, a bit over two minutes each. Literally.

I didn't expect long, but around 10 minutes.

TBH, I'd take a 2-minute cutscene with Quinn with my customisation than 6 minutes of non-customised white dude I got.
I think Quinn is a delicious looking white dude. But yah, I get your point! It's sad your "personal Quinn" does not show in the cutscenes.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Paulsutherland
01.23.2018 , 11:54 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Under these circumstances, the Player receives a mission called “Things Left Unsaid” which they cannot progress. This mission is a default one granted to any player who resumes a romance with a returning companion after having also romanced Theron, Koth, or Lana in KOTFE. Due to present circumstances, the mission cannot be completed with Theron for the time being. We will address this in an upcoming patch, and advise that those affected by the issue simply uncheck/hide the mission in their log for now.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

-eric
My character in question didn't romance Koth, Lana or Theron.

Eshvara
01.23.2018 , 11:55 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
My character in question didn't romance Koth, Lana or Theron.
Vaylin would be proud.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Eanelinea
01.23.2018 , 11:56 AM | #19
I've tried everything to get this bloody quest to complete. I continued my romance with Andronikos, I reset it, I've logged out and back in, etc.

WHY WON'T THIS DAMN THING COMPLETE?????
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

CrutchCricket
01.23.2018 , 11:58 AM | #20
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"