Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gelious
01.09.2018 , 10:17 AM | #841
Well, Bioware, holidays are over, and I know you are back because I saw you posting on forums

How about you tell us the exact date for the release of the final piece of the traitor's story? Or the date for next raid boss? Preferably both

Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with Vette on top?
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

Tsillah
01.14.2018 , 11:49 AM | #842
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
Well, Bioware, holidays are over, and I know you are back because I saw you posting on forums

How about you tell us the exact date for the release of the final piece of the traitor's story? Or the date for next raid boss? Preferably both

Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with Vette on top?
I can't help but see the irony in your request for an update while seeing your signature...which needs an update
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

LordRapheus
01.15.2018 , 02:17 PM | #843
Still on the Autumn road map. Hmm... It's winter.

Next is spring.

We get lost easily.

We need a new road map to find our way.

I'm gonna hold my breath till we get one.

#passes out

(did I get their attention yet? Shall I try kicking and screaming?)
Oceanic Flight 815 Sydney-LA
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Gelious
01.17.2018 , 06:27 AM | #844
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
I can't help but see the irony in your request for an update while seeing your signature...which needs an update
I wanted to update it ever since the merges but I keep forgetting. So i decided to leave it this way, as a remainder of the days long gone.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

IanArgent
01.17.2018 , 09:26 AM | #845
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
I wanted to update it ever since the merges but I keep forgetting. So i decided to leave it this way, as a remainder of the days long gone.
Here's to days long gone by. May we always have more of them.
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

JattaGin
01.23.2018 , 03:48 AM | #846
Is it necessary that this thread is still a sticky? Let it drop down to page 2 and beyond. We have 2018 already and a roadmap for 2017 at the top of the main forum here doesn't particularly look fresh imho.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Eshvara
01.23.2018 , 04:08 AM | #847
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Is it necessary that this thread is still a sticky? Let it drop down to page 2 and beyond. We have 2018 already and a roadmap for 2017 at the top of the main forum here doesn't particularly look fresh imho.
The Roadmap usually remains a sticky until the new one is posted. I guess it's an easy way for returning players to see what the recent additions and changes are.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Tharandil
02.13.2018 , 04:25 AM | #848
I thought the next roadmap is coming out in the next week(s).
Hope they have quite a few nice things planned for us in the (near) future, getting a bit bored with leveling all my toons to command rank 300 with the same content.

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg

Storm-Cutter
02.13.2018 , 04:34 AM | #849
Quote: Originally Posted by Tharandil View Post
I thought the next roadmap is coming out in the next week(s).
Hope they have quite a few nice things planned for us in the (near) future, getting a bit bored with leveling all my toons to command rank 300 with the same content.
apparently levelling characters to rank 300 is content.

"New content coming soon (TM) - level your characters to new heights (of tedium) as command rank rises to 500! Thank you for following the Star Wars the Old Republic carrot!"
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================