Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP instance

Monumenta
01.19.2018 , 10:25 AM | #21
On Satele you could just use the pvp instance, there is literally no one in there.

chevaliergrifon
01.19.2018 , 12:43 PM | #22
the community of roleplay players does not want to take the risk of getting a little clever on the corner of the nose!

floods_of_war
01.19.2018 , 12:45 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
On Satele you could just use the pvp instance, there is literally no one in there.
That's not enough because by using pvp instance we are still not able to use area like heroic, flashpoint etc, because we can't be more than four. That's why we would like a Rp instance which would be an open world.

What you are saying is that people who don't do RP are the "problem" or we are (I don't know) but that's probaly the last problem for us we just would like to use all area in this game. And then, if it's possible to do it without people killing our ennemies or friends by doing their quests, that can be cool too ^^

floods_of_war
01.19.2018 , 12:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
The last is important. If I have a mission to go to an area and mend what's broken, break what's mended, fill what's empty, empty what's full, kill what's alive and ressurrect what's dead, and there are RPers there, I'll just get on with my mission as if they are *just* standing around, or, indeed, as if they are green-name or no-name NPCs. An RP instance will allow them to get away from all that.
Yes that's true, but this is not the biggest problem Ithink.

As I said, RPers would like to use some area where you can't go with more than 4 people, heroic area for example.
And some of this area are really interesting. That's why I'm talking about an open world. Then we can add things to this instance, like what you said, so that only RPers will use it.

Earlordis
01.19.2018 , 01:12 PM | #25
I agree with this

fitgifakboyhoho
01.19.2018 , 01:53 PM | #26
+1 I like this !

TheScorpiaKiller
01.20.2018 , 11:22 AM | #27
That's a very good idea ! (Hancyn) +1

Sethraos
01.20.2018 , 10:06 PM | #28
I agree !

I'm a French roleplayer too. And that's a very good idea for roleplayers.

A ''touristic'' option in the zone, or the possibility to return in the zone after the instance for players who has finished the instance. No mobs, beacause the battle is over, etc.

Kirameki
01.21.2018 , 01:49 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemons View Post
Can you not just pretend there is and poof. You are now roleplaying?
Sadly that does not work for the people that are NOT roleplaying and therefor feel the need to harass/annoy the people that do. Yes it happens. A lot.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Referral linkfor you to get goodies and me my army of droids.
TwitterTumblr

Yorioko
01.21.2018 , 06:41 PM | #30
Awesome Idea, but alas the game don't support it.

while the idea is awesome, we have no environment we can interact with other than a select few story NPCs and some gathering nodes.

If the game offered emotes to actually "facilitate" RP then the idea would actually work I thins, but with nothing to actually interact with and with no emotes to speak of.......I mean how many times can you RP cheering before it is boring, etc etc.

I would first see more RP environment, sit on any chair in the room etc etc...and not have to buy a chair somewhere......for the pure cosmetics only.

More RP feature and this would be awesome!