Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP Leaderboards not updating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ranked PvP Leaderboards not updating
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vmoneyx
01.15.2018 , 08:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DagobertDucky View Post
Yup, this was on 12th of december.

"lemme know"

Ok next time Eric tell us HOW to let you know, cause the forums are full of people that are telling you this!
Yeah exactly, i've sent him a PM and people have been telling him on forums, he's just ignoring it.... starting to get pissed off

vmoneyx
01.16.2018 , 12:24 PM | #12
bump again

LeglessChair
01.16.2018 , 07:29 PM | #13
bump.
Eternal Vanguard Obidion, Powertech on Fire
Clickbait

EzMaCx
01.17.2018 , 08:19 AM | #14
bump....

EricMusco
01.17.2018 , 10:07 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Sorry for the delay in response on this. The team is looking into why the leaderboards locked up again. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ashesunei
01.17.2018 , 01:43 PM | #16
I would hazard a partial guess is that the leaderboard code was not updated for the new server merges, since my ranked toon still shows @ Shadowlands as my server...

EricMusco
01.19.2018 , 03:13 PM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is still looking into addressing the leaderboards. As soon as I know more I will pass it on!

-eric

EricMusco
01.19.2018 , 04:42 PM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Quick update. We are seeing some incorrect data being pulled into the season 9 leaderboards, so we are going to disable them for the time being while we investigate. It doesn't look like it will be fixed today, I will let you know of any updates early next week. This has no effect on Season 9 in-game.

-eric

Talon_strikes
01.20.2018 , 05:54 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update. We are seeing some incorrect data being pulled into the season 9 leaderboards, so we are going to disable them for the time being while we investigate. It doesn't look like it will be fixed today, I will let you know of any updates early next week. This has no effect on Season 9 in-game.

-eric
If the leaderboards can't be updated every 2 hours, can it AT LEAST be done once every week? Like when weeklies reset? I'd personally be fine with that. Those of us left who still do solo ranked are really irritated about this and we'd like the leaderboards to update itself from time to time, even if it isn't every 2 hours because once every month or so is flat-out unacceptable.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Sertar
01.20.2018 , 07:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
If the leaderboards can't be updated every 2 hours, can it AT LEAST be done once every week?
the leaderboards are obviously bugged, so there is no point in making them update once a week instead of every 2 hours, because the "monthly update" (what we have right now) isn't intended anyway. In the first months of Season 9 leaderboards updated about once a day iirc, which is what we should expect at least. All it needs is the system to work correctly, then there should be no difference between updates every 2 hours and every week.

Also leaderboards sort order is completely fcked up not only for season 9 but for every other season! now that you took season 9 offline, maybe you should just take leaderboards offline completely to also fix sort order of past seasons.