Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-55 false advertising as of 01/07/18

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-55 false advertising as of 01/07/18
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stu_ungar
01.08.2018 , 08:28 AM | #31
Good thing I checked the board first almost extended the subscription (which ends today ) just for that.
Not that it would be bad idea to bring the rewards back sometime, I missed HK-55, Nico and Shae Vizla as they always fell into those few months a year I can't play, by Murphy's law.

Dbohrius
01.08.2018 , 09:22 AM | #32
I don't even want to imagine the size of the backlash because of this bug. People will be royally mad - and with good reason.

They better fix it, and fast.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!

Tsillah
01.08.2018 , 09:42 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
What's ironic about that statement is that those owners are entitled.
What you identified may strike you as funny but it is not irony, which actually makes your statement an example of irony.

In any case the screen has been fixed and no longer displays this advertisement.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

gragnongoth
01.08.2018 , 09:47 AM | #34
Oh man, this is going to be bad.

I imagine spotting this as an obvious bug is a lot like being able to detect sarcasm on the internet.

EricMusco
01.08.2018 , 09:51 AM | #35 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

In this case there was a back-end issue that caused our launcher images to "break" and display some fairly old ones. The team has resolved the issue now and they are back to normal. Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

PS - Unrelated, your interest in being able to earn those rewards again has been noted.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eshvara
01.08.2018 , 09:58 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric

PS - Unrelated, your interest in being able to earn those rewards again has been noted.
Oh my!😱
_____
Ratajack and Petfish, what do you have to say about this?🤔
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

countdemons
01.08.2018 , 09:58 AM | #37
Hey folks,

In this case there was a back-end issue that caused our launcher images to "break" and display some fairly old ones. The team has resolved the issue now and they are back to normal. Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

Can you also note our interest at actually doing some group content and not ignore us?
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B

DarthEnrique
01.08.2018 , 09:58 AM | #38
Hey folks,

-eric

In bold, I have HK-55 as a companion, wouldn’t bother me if others got him so if you guys want to reissue him Eric, go right ahead. Personally I would like the bonus chapter just for story reasons.
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

CrutchCricket
01.08.2018 , 09:58 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
What's ironic about that statement is that those owners are entitled.
And they'll never, ever miss an opportunity to be all self-righteous and in your face about it.

Eh. Maybe people can use this, if there are a significant number that subscribed thinking it was active. Go for it.
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

Estelindis
01.08.2018 , 10:04 AM | #40
Unrelated, your interest in being able to earn those rewards again has been noted.
*crosses fingers hopefully*
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~