Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele Shan Server Issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
01.05.2018 , 04:19 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Ran into an issue with the Satele Shan server, some of you may have seen a brief queue. We are going to be restarting the server to address the problem. ETA 30 minutes.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

standtallwalkfre
01.05.2018 , 04:21 PM | #2
quick message and fix back up

EricMusco
01.05.2018 , 04:31 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
And we are in the clear, ended up being able to resolve the issue without a restart. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

countdemons
01.05.2018 , 04:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
And we are in the clear, ended up being able to resolve the issue without a restart. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Any chance of patching some new operations in while you're at it?
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B

KendraP
01.05.2018 , 07:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemons View Post
Any chance of patching some new operations in while you're at it?
Hey let's at least get the last 2 bosses of the one they're working on first XD

krosswong
01.05.2018 , 07:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Hey let's at least get the last 2 bosses of the one they're working on first XD
working as intended.
The Guildkiller Legacy

Harbinger's #1 pub side trash.

TheLexinator
01.05.2018 , 10:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Thank you. Works great now.

I had it and thought we suddenly got an influx of players. Was it just a bug? Would love it to be what I originally thought
Want some goodies? Use my referral link.

JoeshmoYO
01.05.2018 , 10:50 PM | #8
In my opinion there has been more problems with the supposed new servers than any in the past, these servers are rented or leased i am quite certain and from what i can tell are very cheap!
Looks to me like and from my ping and quality of connection that bioware or ea or whoever is in charge of this threw the give a damn out the window and went ultra cheap on the server or servers!
Mark my word that this is likely not the end of problems for our supposed super servers.

KendraP
01.06.2018 , 12:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeshmoYO View Post
In my opinion there has been more problems with the supposed new servers than any in the past, these servers are rented or leased i am quite certain and from what i can tell are very cheap!
Looks to me like and from my ping and quality of connection that bioware or ea or whoever is in charge of this threw the give a damn out the window and went ultra cheap on the server or servers!
Mark my word that this is likely not the end of problems for our supposed super servers.
as far as ping, keep in mind that for SS in particular the server moved. So depending on where you are located you may have more ping.

TheLexinator
01.06.2018 , 01:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeshmoYO View Post
No way, we had a lot more server issues in the past, and I have been here for quite a while.
Want some goodies? Use my referral link.