Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forum Icon

LordFell
12.10.2017 , 02:11 PM | #1
Why is Galactic Strongholds the ONLY forum that doesn't have its own icon?

...I mean, not exactly a big deal, but these kinds of oversights are telling in other ways. Give us an icon.

SteveTheCynic
12.11.2017 , 03:11 AM | #2
The first time that question was asked was when Strongholds were released and the GSH forum was launched. It has *never* had its own icon. But it's a good question.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Monumenta
01.03.2018 , 05:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFell View Post
Why is Galactic Strongholds the ONLY forum that doesn't have its own icon?

...I mean, not exactly a big deal, but these kinds of oversights are telling in other ways. Give us an icon.
There aren't even enough devs to produce a reasonable amount of content in game, let's pick our battles better.

LordFell
01.05.2018 , 02:33 PM | #4
A forum icon is something a graphic artist could whip up in under half an hour. I know this, because I wanted to give a friend a custom forum icon... so I reached out to a different friend who's a graphic artist. He build the icon to my spec in under half an hour, with edits, while we were chatting on facebook.

I think, as much as anything though... the reason I pointed out the lack of forum icon was that it sorta gives people who are really into strongholds (and there's a big stronghold community on SWTOR) the impression the Devs don't care about us... which, I dunno... maybe that's actually true.