Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Karagga Tanks

viernedeuxieme
01.02.2018 , 07:03 PM | #11
But but but I wanna put him on the lift...

Elssha
01.02.2018 , 07:29 PM | #12
Dear Karagga Tanks;

Before trying to aid people's reflects... please learn to walk KP so that neither his head or butt is facing the middle.
No, you're not being clever by putting the puddles right on the wall; you're making everyone scurry around to not get hit with his explosive diarrhea.

- a tank, tired of having to run around instead of healing/DPSing on alts as you blame healers for everyone dying.

madeklu
01.03.2018 , 08:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ChadCloman View Post
So... what's going on here? Are they moving Karagga when they don't need to?
Boss hurts less if you kite
Nifster Niffy Menélwen Nifsmash

Célesti'ia

Monumenta
01.03.2018 , 01:12 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by viernedeuxieme View Post
But but but I wanna put him on the lift...
way more important than a few seconds saved

josephinec
01.03.2018 , 03:09 PM | #15
So am I supposed to let his puddles pile up or???
Click here so we all get nice things: http://www.swtor.com/r/yLqcYJ
#ThanksBioware
Vaylin deserved better.

Lowarro
01.03.2018 , 06:06 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Helgram View Post
This is just SM. In HM the drop rate appears to be around every 15 seconds. And for all those scoffing at SM dps: sure, we get it, SM is SM. It's not difficult, it's not progression, it's just something to do. That being said, it's where 80% of the community spends its time, and some folks wouldn't mind having info that makes the run faster and/or more efficient.

In both SM and HM most tanks kite the boss all over the place (well, usually around the edges of the room). In SM, at least, it's possible to not move him at all, and just drop all the puddles on top of each other (with proper use of cooldowns).

Again, it's not progression, it's not difficult, it's for funsies.
So is there a reliable list of times for hard mode or does it vary enough to make using timers useless?
Companion Master My Referral Code
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I think that you have beaten the game . Congrats, that is crazy!

-eric

KendraP
01.03.2018 , 10:55 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by josephinec View Post
So am I supposed to let his puddles pile up or???
mercs like you to so they can see big dps numbers. i refuse becasue im pissy about mercs getting reflect.

Spyderwraith
01.04.2018 , 05:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
mercs like you to so they can see big dps numbers. i refuse becasue im pissy about mercs getting reflect.
Just be glad they didn't take reflect away from The Guardian like they did with phase walk and Shadows
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.

Spyderwraith
01.04.2018 , 05:12 PM | #19
Why is this even an issue? Do people just stand there in fire and not move him around? And so what about mercs and commandos reflect? I do it so the boss dies and as a Guardian I use it for the same reason
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.

aerockyul
01.04.2018 , 05:25 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
Why is this even an issue? Do people just stand there in fire and not move him around? And so what about mercs and commandos reflect? I do it so the boss dies and as a Guardian I use it for the same reason
I don't think some people take an objective look at killing things in both PvP and PvE when they complain that things die too fast.

This is the....point?...of these activities?

"I like my fights to be glacially paced, and everyone's damage output to be capped at my own personal output regardless of class and abilities so the fight can't finish too quickly"
Keeya, Lill'ya, Cara, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Aywrevix, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Misphire, Andra Cressan Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!