Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Hexid Recruitment Mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Darth Hexid Recruitment Mission

MWidowmaker
12.09.2017 , 11:37 PM | #11
actually there is an alert from Theron for Shae, and he just has you talk to her in the military wing, nothing like that for Hexid that I have seen, although I did talk to her in the force area.... i havent chosen the i dont work with psychopaths option
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

ceryxp
12.10.2017 , 05:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
actually there is an alert from Theron for Shae, and he just has you talk to her in the military wing, nothing like that for Hexid that I have seen, although I did talk to her in the force area.... i havent chosen the i dont work with psychopaths option
For Hexid you get an alert from Lana, which puts you at the zone in area for Odessen, then talk to Hexid in the force enclave area. You also get an in-game mail with a token that will summon her immediately. That is, if you qualified to receive her.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

SteveTheCynic
12.10.2017 , 07:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
I'm not sure why Hexid requires chapter 9 of Eternal Throne while other alliance alerts unlock after chapter 9 of Fallen Empire.
Not all of them come at KotFE IX. The one for Skadge/Rusk comes after KotFE XVI.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Storm-Cutter
12.11.2017 , 06:29 PM | #14
if you activate the holo, it would seem that the 'recruitment' sometimes auto-completes. - You an talk to Hexid in the force enclave within Odessen base ( by Sana Rae) , but no convo options seem to exit or trigger in the way you expect.

Basically, it's:

HEXID: blah, blah, blah, bood,guts, squeaky voice.
COMMANDER: " "
HEXID: blah, blah, blah, bood,guts, stuff about stuff, ego, ego,ego. Squeaky voice.
HEXID: blah, blah, blah, bood,guts, squeaky voice.
HEXID: blah, blah, blah, sithy stuff, squeaky voice.
HEXID: Come back and we'll talk later.
Commander ( walks away)

No combinations seem to finish the convo with a recruitment achieve or acknowledgement.

- you can also speak to Hexid with a Hexid summoned. - D'oh!
Or indeed use the Darth Hexid QT to travel to Hexid.

Another quality product. - TBH you're better off dropping your sub and watching the whole thing on YouTube.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

killBastila
12.17.2017 , 06:44 PM | #15
Thanks for the answers.

So the "You can get her without need to meet requirements getting these achievements before 28th January or you can meet her normally through a mission" was in reality "you need to do this before 28th so you can get a chance to get the mission to have her".

Wonderful.

ImmortalLowlife
12.20.2017 , 12:15 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by killBastila View Post
Thanks for the answers.

So the "You can get her without need to meet requirements getting these achievements before 28th January or you can meet her normally through a mission" was in reality "you need to do this before 28th so you can get a chance to get the mission to have her".

Wonderful.
Not sure where you got this from. They were clear that in order to get her you had to first earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion when you complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder by the November 27th deadline!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

JAMES_PRYDE
01.03.2018 , 05:54 AM | #17
Once you complete KOTET Chapter 9, and you can recruit her, is it just for that character, or does it unlock legacy ?

Thanks
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand !
Be sure to check out her reincarnations! Lord Zash Necromonger Program
---To travel to Clan Jade Falcon [swtor]: Click here: ---

dead-cat
01.03.2018 , 07:04 AM | #18
each character has to do the recruitment conversation after finishing chapter 9. or you can use the item you received immediately.
My referal: Here to get some free stuff.

JAMES_PRYDE
01.04.2018 , 01:05 AM | #19
ahh thanks

I missed out on the instant access though

I thought I did 3 warzones, but found out last night it was only 2. I thought winning a round counted as 2

Doubt if I explained this to BW they would grant me access to instant Darth Hexid lol ?
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand !
Be sure to check out her reincarnations! Lord Zash Necromonger Program
---To travel to Clan Jade Falcon [swtor]: Click here: ---

JediQuaker
01.04.2018 , 10:40 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JAMES_PRYDE View Post
Doubt if I explained this to BW they would grant me access to instant Darth Hexid lol ?
If you missed out on the requirements for Darth Hexid, then you've missed out on Darth Hexid. No instant Hexid and no "quest" Hexid either.
No need to worry though. Hexid is just yet another companion, one of many that use a dualsaber, and an ugly one at that.