Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a place to see which flashpoints/ops/HM are available per level?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is there a place to see which flashpoints/ops/HM are available per level?

Blitzinger
12.28.2017 , 08:18 AM | #1
Just as the title implies, I'm returning to the game and wondering if there is a place to tell me what level requirement is needed for certain flashpoints and stuff.

Thanks

AtomAssassin
12.28.2017 , 10:26 AM | #2
Hi Blitz.

Welcome back to SWTOR!

I do not know when the last you played but a majority of flashpoints are split into 'Story' 'Veteran' and 'Master'

Story Mode is essentially Solo mode. You can do the flashpoint with a companion and an additional droid character who can tank/heal/DPS for you. First aid stations are usually provided in boss areas to top your health up should you need them.

Veteran Mode (Or as some of us who stuck around knew it as 'Tactical') Mode is role neutral and 4 people. Meaning that you 'Should' be able to complete it. First aid stations are available during boss fights. All flashpoints from level 15 to 70 are available as soon as you hit level 15.

Master mode is just the new name for 'Hard' Mode. Again. 4 Person. General 1 Tank. 1 Healer. 2 DPS. And they are available from level 50+.

Operation queues are availible from level 50.

All of these can be picked up from the fleet and travelled to with a pre-made group if that is also what you wish.

Hope this has helped. And if I've got any of that information wrong, I'd be happy for something to jump in and correct me!

iwannaplayalot
12.30.2017 , 08:22 AM | #3
6 months ago I received a list from customer service. There was a solo FP I wanted to do and couldn't find it. They explained it had been removed as solo and turned into veteran and master..they sent this SOLO list to me. It's great!

LVL 10 Black Talon - Esseles
LVL 29 Boarding Party- Taral V- The Foundry- Maestrom Prison
LVL 45 Directive 7
LVL 48 Battle of Illum
LVL 50 The False Emperor
LVL 53 Assault on Tython- Korriban Incursion- Manaan Research- Rakata Prime
LVL 55 Blood Hunt- The Battle of Rishi

Hope this also helps.....Cheers!

AlrikFassbauer
12.31.2017 , 07:17 AM | #4
The Colicoid Games should be approx. in the same league with Directive 7.
Kaon & Lost Island I think as well.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

PorsaLindahl
01.02.2018 , 06:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitzinger View Post
Just as the title implies, I'm returning to the game and wondering if there is a place to tell me what level requirement is needed for certain flashpoints and stuff.

Thanks
Here's a full listing.