Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Black-purple crystal schematic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Black-purple crystal schematic

CrazyScruffy
01.01.2018 , 12:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy
So I was hoping to RE a purple crystal I got in an op drop, so I can start crafting them. However CS says that it is bugged. any chance of this being fixed soon, or a workaround to get the schematic? thanks, keep up the good work
If you haven't already, make sure to report it in the bug forum. Meantime, I'll send along to QA to see if we have it on the list to be fixed. Thanks for heads up.

Happy New Year,

Keith

From Master Keith himself. It is bugged

CrazyScruffy
01.01.2018 , 01:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Something else I realized while posting in another thread. There are two game mechanical distinctions between color crystals and all other end game item modifications:

#1 Color crystals do not require sliced parts at all. Color crystals (and dye modules) require TH materials while barrels, hilts, armorings, mods, enhancements, and augments all require sliced parts to craft.

#2 Color crystals schematics that were once acquired by RE of drops require grade 6 materials where all other end game item modifications since this change require higher than grade 6 materials (7, 8 , 9 or 10).

Therefore it is easy enough to separate Color crystals from the rest of item modifications in the database.
sure if crystals were end game items, but they are not. and still fall under the category of item mods. I can assure you that it is merely a bug right now, have gotten confirmation from patch notes, multiple CS reps, and Keith himself. And I choose to believe them over you

psandak
01.01.2018 , 04:30 PM | #13
OK Keith says it's a bug....It's a bug.

But i am not getting my hopes up that it will be corrected any time soon.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date