Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best spec for mara.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Best spec for mara.

MackPol
12.27.2017 , 01:38 PM | #11
Cool, explanation is very comprehensive and clear.
I am familiar with pve parse and how it works there just always thought as said earlier that wz dps is just total dmg/time in the war zone. Therefore if you are out of the fight fe guarding or dead you lose out.
But never really thought of it and/or it didnít matter to me,.

Kirpputori
12.27.2017 , 03:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
there are scenarios where annihilation and carnage are optimal but if you're taking every possible scenario into account (and how often they occur) fury is unquestionably the best overall
this 100%
Lev-x

teclado
01.01.2018 , 02:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MackPol View Post
I am familiar with pve parse and how it works there just always thought as said earlier that wz dps is just total dmg/time in the war zone. Therefore if you are out of the fight fe guarding or dead you lose out.
Don't switch your brain off just because somebody wrote a wall of text. You are correct. The WZ dps shown on the scoreboard at the end is (total damage) / (duration of match in seconds). Just look at the numbers at the end of a match and do the math. Time it if you really want to be certain.

I like to say that the inherent virtue of the internet is the instantaneous spread of information, but it's inherent vice is the instantaneous spread of misinformation.
SS
Malovo - Marauder