Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very disappointed with the nerfing of 'A traitor among the Chiss' on solo/story mode.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Very disappointed with the nerfing of 'A traitor among the Chiss' on solo/story mode.

Feztonio
12.31.2017 , 11:14 AM | #21
i've got like 30 lvl 70's - sure i did it day one before the nerf. some characters it was easy and others it was a struggle. it was actually easiest for me on my geared healer with a lvl 50 lana so I could heal her through and DOT up / AOE damage the mobs while she deeps'd. it was a grind of frustration on my tank characters with trying my companions as healers vs as dps and trying to slog my way through. but regardless I saw it. several times. I rather like the idea of an easier, quicker run for my next 2-dozen + characters. games should be fun ... not rage inducing.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

BLASTMATIC
12.31.2017 , 05:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Yup its what i said in other threads to this, seems the ppl just want a movie with choices and not a game as swtor is!
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, i wished we had the combat droid for solo mode of these two fp's but it is challenging asf