Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Gravestone

Sith-Viscera's Avatar


Sith-Viscera
12.26.2017 , 04:06 AM | #1
I only want one more stronghold and that is the Gravestone.
I mean why not? It isnt doing a thing but rusting away again.
Why not have the rest of your comp hanging out on the GS and or walking around to station to station doing maintenance and cleaning up. Our Pets running around the ship. Space is the limit with this one, ok skies the limit.

And since we all have the GS any way turning it into a SH should only cost 10 million.
i mean i rather have the GS for a SH over a Train. JMO.....
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
12.26.2017 , 04:52 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
I only want one more stronghold and that is the Gravestone.
I mean why not? It isnt doing a thing but rusting away again.
Why not have the rest of your comp hanging out on the GS and or walking around to station to station doing maintenance and cleaning up. Our Pets running around the ship. Space is the limit with this one, ok skies the limit.

And since we all have the GS any way turning it into a SH should only cost 10 million.
i mean i rather have the GS for a SH over a Train. JMO.....
What about characters who are in that uncomfortable gap that begins at the end of Chapter X of KotFE? When the sky above Odessen is empty? Would they be blocked from entering it?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Sith-Viscera's Avatar


Sith-Viscera
12.26.2017 , 05:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
What about characters who are in that uncomfortable gap that begins at the end of Chapter X of KotFE? When the sky above Odessen is empty? Would they be blocked from entering it?
It will just orbit Odessen and act as any SH if it is needed in a story line then so be it, it will go back to a ship.
Its not that hard of a concept please dont try to gum up the works. Its pretty straight forward....
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
12.26.2017 , 07:12 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
It will just orbit Odessen and act as any SH if it is needed in a story line then so be it, it will go back to a ship.
Its not that hard of a concept please dont try to gum up the works. Its pretty straight forward....
No, I meant
Spoiler

so it isn't in orbit anywhere that your character can reach.

I also don't think it's well suited to being a stronghold - far too much of it is just lumpy-walled corridors, and the rooms that it does have are all full of ... stuff.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Sith-Viscera's Avatar


Sith-Viscera
12.27.2017 , 03:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
No, I meant
Spoiler

so it isn't in orbit anywhere that your character can reach.

I also don't think it's well suited to being a stronghold - far too much of it is just lumpy-walled corridors, and the rooms that it does have are all full of ... stuff.
lol OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM. But i guess i just figured those that completed both Kotfe and Kotet which that part with Koth would be over with. So there for Not an Issue for those completed both mega storylines. Only those that completed it would get that option to turn it into a strong hold. As far as it cant be a strong hold cause the rooms got stuff in them. So did the train on Umbra and they turned it into a SH.

As my Beautiful Daughters would say. "See, Easy Peasy"
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
12.27.2017 , 06:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
lol OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM. But i guess i just figured those that completed both Kotfe and Kotet which that part with Koth would be over with. So there for Not an Issue for those completed both mega storylines. Only those that completed it would get that option to turn it into a strong hold. As far as it cant be a strong hold cause the rooms got stuff in them. So did the train on Umbra and they turned it into a SH.

As my Beautiful Daughters would say. "See, Easy Peasy"
Yeah, except that as soon as you buy Umbara on one character .. Oh, never mind. If someone buys it and doesn't like that their character(s) that annoyed Koth can go there (like all your characters can go to Umbara, even the ones who've just stepped out of the starting instance on Korriban etc), all they have to do is not go there.

However, yes, of course, they can empty the rooms (and maybe get someone to pick up all the trailing hoses while they are at it), but it's still mostly lumpy-walled corridors. Given the flak they got for hook placement on Manaan and Umbara, getting it remotely close to acceptable will be ... hard.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Sith-Viscera's Avatar


Sith-Viscera
12.27.2017 , 07:22 PM | #7
Hell i would be happy with the gravestone just being as is and yet a Strong hold. If any thing let use fix up a couple areas like med bay, Commons and perhaps a bed room. Something like that. The rest could just stay the same.
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
12.29.2017 , 08:16 AM | #8
The Gravestone would make a fantastic stronghold, but only if they cleared out all the default decorations. Otherwise, there's not much place to add things of our own. This would be a great thread for the Suggestion Box!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Monumenta's Avatar


Monumenta
01.03.2018 , 05:36 PM | #9
What about the dark magic unresolved story arc room?

LordFell's Avatar


LordFell
01.05.2018 , 02:27 PM | #10
Like a lot of players, I just didn't care for the Zakuul expansions. I'd like the story arc moving forward to distance from KOTxx, nullify it, and if possible, allow an option to bypass it entirely.

...adding the Gravestone as a thing that lingers on past when it should be consigned to the swamp from which it came, doesn't appeal to me at all.